Batman v Superman was better than Avengers lmao!

Started by Zankou., March 26, 2016, 03:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

March 26, 2016, 03:21:41 PM Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 05:15:11 PM by Saturn.
It was

Vonc2002

Oh yea,  i was gonna ask what did everyone think of it.  I haven't seen it yet but even with being panned it killing at the B.O.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Haven't watched it yet but that's not even believable. LOL

Cartierline

I haven't even seen this but I know you're lying wtf

LOONA.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Cartierline

Young

Hahahaha I knew it would be ! Lmao!

Cant wait to see it tomorrow

I know Civil War in May will be cute tho

Marvel does good movies

But yeah imma DC gorl now

Vonc2002

Yea DC movies are EPIC tbh. The last few batmans have been award winning good. I mean heath ledger won an oscar. Wolverine aint doing it LOLZ

Vonc2002

March 26, 2016, 03:39:00 PM #12 Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 03:39:23 PM by Vonc2002
Marvel movies are too damn cute tho. Deadpool was a step in the right direction. I want them more serious.  That transition to rated R was kinda evrything

Zankou.

Yes I agree marvel is a bit too cheeky. I like the darker tone of DC films.

SUPREME

Well avengers is nothing but iron man 4 so I believe it LMAO