LaPorsha OWNS Sia's Elastic Heart

Started by Young, March 27, 2016, 05:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: Herbie on March 27, 2016, 10:14:45 AM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 27, 2016, 06:29:48 AM
omffffff im SO glad she emphasized the lyrics, cuz Sia didn't really annunciate like at all

i STILL loved the song but when i looked up the words a few months back .... ack!
!!!!!

i was like wai, these lyrics
it was like i was really hearing the song for the first time :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
cnncncmcnmcnvngngnngng

I'm sure everyone was like "wow is this is the remix, did she Re-write it? did she" bnndncncnccc

Young

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 27, 2016, 03:06:46 PM
Quote from: Herbie on March 27, 2016, 10:14:45 AM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 27, 2016, 06:29:48 AM
omffffff im SO glad she emphasized the lyrics, cuz Sia didn't really annunciate like at all

i STILL loved the song but when i looked up the words a few months back .... ack!
!!!!!

i was like wai, these lyrics
it was like i was really hearing the song for the first time :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
cnncncmcnmcnvngngnngng

I'm sure everyone was like "wow is this is the remix, did she Re-write it? did she" bnndncncnccc
:plzstop: :plzstop:

AfroJisiac

is she Priscilla Renae's Sister or something cause they really look alike

Herb.

Vonc2002

Quote from: AfroJisiac on March 27, 2016, 06:50:49 PM
is she Priscilla Renae's Sister or something cause they really look alike

f
This is a bad pic of priscilia, she's pretty laporsha aint
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

March 27, 2016, 07:23:52 PM #35 Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 07:24:12 PM by Baphomet.
fdgdfgvdf

Is it because she's Fat af Von' ? am not disagreeing but.  :overit:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 27, 2016, 07:23:52 PM
fdgdfgvdf

Is it because she's Fat af Von' ? am not disagreeing but.  :overit:
Well those arms POURING out of her sleeves doesnt help but it's not just that :overit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

But honestly,  if she lost weight she would look alot better. Weight really fucks up a person appearance. The shape of her face is LOST. Her head to me looks like a big oblong ass blob

Vonc2002

I don't think she's ugly tho, lemme say that

SouravMay

B7

Young

tigernathan

OMF she is such a superstar :plzstop: I really hope y'all are ready

1:36 :plzstop:

Young

Quote from: IMAAN on March 27, 2016, 07:44:56 PM
OMF she is such a superstar :plzstop: I really hope y'all are ready

1:36 :plzstop:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :stressed:

Guys buy the iTunes recording