Young if you're online...

Started by RAY7, March 27, 2016, 10:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

March 28, 2016, 04:26:09 AM #75 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 04:26:30 AM by Vonc2002
And honestly monica shouldnt even be on a tour with these women.  They all out perform her, out sing her,  and are more relevant.  K michelle would be a more appropriate tour mate.........and honestly she'd open for her too :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 28, 2016, 04:25:30 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 04:24:10 AM
Boy u sound STUPID :dead:
Iono why ur always quoting followers online like that means ANYTHING!  How many does monica have and how did that translate into cd sales, appearances, radio plays, etc. Jazmine is more relevant and people would anticipate a jaz performance before a monica one,  PERIOD!

Give me receipts Hun

Give me numbers

Because one is Grammyless and really is only a tribute singer on TV

N

Monica is a bigger name

Tamia opening for Jazmine makes sense
Not Monica. Get a clue bby
A tribute singer that performed HER songs on daytime tv, on award shows and people can name them.  Don't nobody know one song from her last two albums and this girl aint been able to even book a damn performance. Like this most recent album might as well not even have come out :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Monica and K Michelle are both more relevant than Jazmine

Don't cling to vocals and throw various names out now because you can't provide receipts.

Jazmine is a fav or yours. Cute. The fact remains Monica is a bigger name in R&B.
Period.

Young

What HITS did Jazmine have last era Hun? :kii:

Like please

Young

Code Red outsold Reality show
New Life outsold Love Me Back

Like wake up :kii:

pCj

March 28, 2016, 04:35:07 AM #80 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 04:35:19 AM by pCj
These back to back to BACK posts :dead:

Vonc2002

March 28, 2016, 04:45:11 AM #81 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 04:45:56 AM by Vonc2002
This has nothing to do with jazmine being a favorite singer of mine.  Nigga if u aint a fan,  U DON'T EVEN KNOW THE BITCH HAS A CD OUT. Like, are u fckn serious :dead:
Jazmine and K michelle are BOTH more relevant than monica, you sound delusional. Let it burn and forever dont last BOTH did better on the r&b charts then that flop ass song monica released.  If u honestly believe monica is more relevant in r&b than jazmine sullivan right now,  WAKE UP :kii:

Young

Like I said

Your fumes mean nothing Hun sddddddd

Both of Monica's last albums outsold Jazmine

Monica just headlined her own tour and had two opening acts

Jaz is dope luv but she ain't at the status that Monica is in the game. PERIOD.
Now more respected vocally? Probably so..

Vonc2002

March 28, 2016, 04:57:02 AM #83 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 04:57:47 AM by Vonc2002
So delusional :kii:
What hit songs? Well for one, the ome that was just grammy nominated :dead:
Performing on award shows and day-time tv, like any respected artist should. Where are  monica's performances :dead:
If not for this board,  we wouldn't even know monica has a damn album. The girl been a damn opening act her whole damn life and that's what she's going to stay. Spot dates aint no damn tour :kii:

Young

Jazmine will stay Grammyless and Monica sold more LMAO!

and Ghan don't care to duet with ha lmfao

Vonc2002

Wow so the world kinda went crazy when Bran hit up the other relevant girls for a collabo and had EVERYBODY talkn.
Finally Bran can be on a track with some SINGERS that can actually hold their own LOLZ!

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 12:51:22 AM
Material has nothing to do with nothing :dead:
Does monica not have more material than trey songz? Concerts and opening acts are based on relevance and hits. Monica is NOT relevant and honestly her coming on after jazmine would be a step back. Brandy shouldn't even go last tbh. Fantasia would have to be the closer cause she puts on the most dynamic show. Monica is the least relevant, the worst singer, and doesnt have the presence her counterparts do onstage.  In what world would she not go first.  Honestly she'd be lucky to even get a damn invite :dead:

f

:usureuok:

Gilgamesh.

I'm screaming how she said "Oh Moni-BRANDY!" she knows who she's really here for  :lopsided:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 28, 2016, 05:15:18 AM
I'm screaming how she said "Oh Moni-BRANDY!" she knows who she's really here for  :lopsided:
!!!!!!!!!!!
Not monica being an after thought and she was the one mentioned.  Sounded like she only included her to be polite tbfh