Post a baby pic.

Started by FAMÈ, March 28, 2016, 09:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

March 29, 2016, 06:27:02 AM #75 Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 06:47:56 AM by Vonc2002
I usually don't participate in this mess but i like this thread. Wow,  I pretty much look the same except my teeth all fell out and straightened
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

COD.

aww vonc you were a cutie. still are
:ohwow:

OhHey

Quote from: GOLD on March 29, 2016, 05:55:50 AM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 29, 2016, 01:59:47 AM
Quote from: OhHey on March 28, 2016, 11:19:24 PM
Quote from: Curious ʕ?ᴥ?ʔ George on March 28, 2016, 10:47:03 PM
Quote from: OhHey on March 28, 2016, 09:44:54 PM

ure so rude & unnecessary

details of a miserable person
Oh?
Ok lol!
You're a bitter ugly faggot.
#pointblank
:nogrammynoneck:
And 95% of Yall are rude and unnecessary.
So don't cry when i return the same dosage to y'all.  K?
Good night nigger
Quotepissing broke faggots off for a living.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

praying for you hun
hhhh he is full of poison
No wonder why he got sick and almost died a while ago
Hun' learn your facts.
I'll kii when your parents bites the dust though.... Yours and a few others.

OhHey

Most of you bitter faggots are Ugly and struggling, and has the nerves to be messy.
Hun' continue planting yall wide asses in a chair, logged onto a brandy forum looking for kii's or trying to fit in with the virtual world since nobody likes any of you offline.

Like.... what's cute about being in your 20's, and being the way Yall are?  :udontlookok:
So continue sitting down worrying about Brandy life instead of your own... dumb faggots.

Oan, I never tried to "kill" myself, nor was I "almost" dead. Clearly it was an allergic reaction. However, I hope most of Yall die anyway. Only 3 of Yall are doing Sonething important with your lives.....

Take care faggots and continue growing old on a message board...... damn dummies.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

OhHey

The grand supreme gorl.
Whom I never really spoke wrong towards, but like a Florida faggot, who felt alone and wanted to throw herself into the "hate" these faggots have towards me.
Hun' if you live in Tampa, it's really nothing for me to get in my Lexus and drive 45 minutes to your slums and drag you, your mama and grandparents up and down i4. Online back and forth is not cute, nigger.

"Signs off"

Zankou.

Vonc2002

March 29, 2016, 07:19:32 AM #84 Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 07:50:45 AM by Vonc2002
sddsssssdsssds
Wtf did y'all say to him :dead:

Young

Beautiful children you all were .. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nyan Cat

March 29, 2016, 07:37:45 AM #88 Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 07:38:01 AM by Curious ʕ?ᴥ?ʔ George
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2016, 07:19:32 AM
sddsssssdsssds
Wtf , did y'all say to him :dead:
thts jus a gorl whose ruled by insecurity & weakness LOLS!!

big receding hairline havin ape

Vonc2002