Member Unappreciation: Herbie

Started by tigernathan, March 29, 2016, 05:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

He's a legend

There'd be no Bsource without him, and I wouldn't have met so many awesome fags. 

SouravMay

B7

BranLover

In all seriousness, I admire Afro's growth. You can tell he's really above the mess now. He also inspired me to want to look into my ancestry. Hilarious with a beautiful spirit. And fag, I love that you're fighting for Whale rights.

DraeDrizzl3

Afro! Where tf do I start?
:stressed:

Oh yea, at the time you banned me the first day I was on BH cause you thought I was a troll
:plzstop: :plzstop:

We've had our times DJDBSBSDDHSHHH
But you're definitely one of the sweetest people I've come across on this board. You've always been compassionate and have given me some great advice in the past. And you've always been someone who always put his money where his mouth is. You've done alot to establish and make Brandy boards legendary in the online community :'(

Ommmf I remember when you told Ghan about me and my tattoo and she got on here and shouted me out  :dead: :blush:

And you're extremely talented. You've literally had me in tears from some of the shit you say and post :kii: I still be thinking about that skit you made about Brandy ordering Chinese food.
:plzstop: :plzstop:
And you know Tricks of the Trade still lashes me. I even had my baby sister on that album
:flamebroiled:

Aight, I'm typing essays djdhsss

Love you bih
:stressed:

Herb.

MelMel

Admin

I have so much respect for all he did! He gave BIRTH to BSource :ATLcameo:
Also love his positivity!! :howfestive:

Annie

I love Afro! It is amazing how you keep growing and becoming such a wise and strong person. Your humor is amazing and you've been such a positive energy to me. Love you!!

/.\

FINE.

I love Afro. He's probably my favorite member and the funniest here. His sense of humor is everything dfdfffffffffffffffff

I feel like if we were to hang out it would be nothing but laughs and a good time. Also I love how passionate and smart he is. And bitch that voice!

I can't believe it's been so long. I joined the Bran board when I was like 15-16. Some of u are def like e-fam.

RAY7

April 04, 2016, 05:57:24 PM #56 Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 03:12:28 PM by Yar backwards
Afro is a heterosexual, White Anglo-Saxon Protestant male
who votes for Donald Trump

RAY7

J/k he knows it's all love
he's the founder and none of this would be possible without him
and a genuinely good person

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Yar backwards on April 04, 2016, 05:57:24 PM
Afro is a heterosexual, White Anglo-Saxon Protestant male
who votes from Donald Trump

Jesus.

Herb.

April 05, 2016, 06:58:56 PM #59 Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 06:59:46 PM by Herbie
Luv u Gay