Young

Im literally obsessed with it lol

the song isnt what yawl think; and the video reflect that

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 31, 2016, 03:29:37 PM
Im literally obsessed with it lol

the song isnt what yawl think; and the video reflect that
Well what is it about since u got it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

The song is about Making someone feel better after you've hurt them

No?

Like when u were a child and hurt urself and they said "Ima kiss it and make it feel better"..

Young

Shes in a dark place within

Shes alone and this "boy" or thing is filling a void that shes craving.
Shes hurting and waiting for the "sunshine" or happiness to come.
But for now she is yearning for a sexual healing of sorts and its the only thing seemingly available to comfort her while shes in this dark space.
Thats why her body is basically out and readily available to be used so she can feel better by this person shes talking to

GYNandTONIC

March 31, 2016, 04:00:53 PM #67 Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 04:01:13 PM by GYNandTONIC
That budget is about as dry as a box of corn flakes!

She gonna do about 5 one scene videos this era, prob all shot the same week. She lucky Samsung brought those blues clues videos cause that's all the visuals yall gon get! 

:whatfuneralbill:

GLOCK

Cartierline

Tbh I saw a WFL 2.0 sorta thing for this, except in the Mojave desert, with a motel and a vintage drop top and all that.

This is so disappointing.

Young

The undertones of the song are of sexual nature for sure
which is why the video is

what are you willing to DO
who cares when it FEELS like crack
when you know that you always DO it RIGHT
take it back all night

Vonc2002

March 31, 2016, 04:16:52 PM #71 Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 04:19:39 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 31, 2016, 04:00:53 PM
That budget is about as dry as a box of corn flakes!

She gonna do about 5 one scene videos this era, prob all shot the same week. She lucky Samsung brought those blues clues videos cause that's all the visuals yall gon get! 

:whatfuneralbill:
U come into every rihanna thread fuming :dead:
The song is gonna smash and u'll still be foaming at the mouth.   :whatfuneralbill:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cartier on March 31, 2016, 04:14:10 PM
Tbh I saw a WFL 2.0 sorta thing for this, except in the Mojave desert, with a motel and a vintage drop top and all that.

This is so disappointing.
Yes, i wanted a story.  I imagined some rain n mess at some point,  just ALOT more.  The song DEFINITELY has sexual undertones, overtones,  and evrything else

Young

MelMel

Quote from: Young on March 31, 2016, 03:58:32 PM
Shes in a dark place within

Shes alone and this "boy" or thing is filling a void that shes craving.
Shes hurting and waiting for the "sunshine" or happiness to come.
But for now she is yearning for a sexual healing of sorts and its the only thing seemingly available to comfort her while shes in this dark space.
Thats why her body is basically out and readily available to be used so she can feel better by this person shes talking to

Bbbbb

Did you watch Supergirl/Flash crossover episode bby?