Black Girls Rock (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 01, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

She about to slay!  Let's join hands and pray guys!   Hopefully this is the gun that signifies the start of the era

Young

Quote from: KippCarruthers on April 01, 2016, 09:59:29 PM
Quote from: Bish on April 01, 2016, 09:56:33 PM
Quote from: KippCarruthers on April 01, 2016, 09:49:41 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on April 01, 2016, 09:42:11 PM
Tarig I told you I wanted these twists gone. This is your fault

I concur!

Even tho she been shitting with them!  Sometimes they can be super cunt and other times they give me school teacher
She was shitting at the Lakers game but they just don't work at formal events.

I feel like it's a low maintenance thing for her and that bothers me. If everyone else can get their wig done so can she.

Yea I agree. 
A lot of fans love the twist (as do I) but I agree with you. 

I always been a fan of the super long black on bran.

I don't think the twist are consistent with her level of stardom when it comes to events with a major platform

because the twists and Nubian inspired hairdos arent appropriate for a global platform? :uhh:

in the 90s she was slaying it. doing divas duets with braids and what not. She made it cool to be black.
no sense being ashamed now.

If Cinderella can have Braids then anyone can anywhere.

Zankou.

This is before the Preformance?  She looks like she in a zone .  Anyway tweeting about it?

Bish

ssss

Okay I'm releasing my grip on those twists since she was getting ready for her performance and couldn't do the carpet.

MypuzzystanK

Yea sis is surely dountg b&p i just dont see her calling this a single doung a video just to go up there for a gladys knight 35 second cameo giving that sittin up in my room teas.

Bitch come through!!!

Young

Chameleon

The fringes!!! I think it was Beegin and Pleadin!!!! Was she pulling our leg?! But wtf is pon her head

BranLover

Harlem

Twists>>>>> Wigs (Unless Cesar doin it)

:letsmessfag:

Bish

Quote from: Young on April 01, 2016, 10:01:47 PM

I concur!

Even tho she been shitting with them!  Sometimes they can be super cunt and other times they give me school teacher

I feel like it's a low maintenance thing for her and that bothers me. If everyone else can get their wig done so can she.

Yea I agree. 

I don't think the twist are consistent with her level of stardom when it comes to events with a major platform

because the twists and Nubian inspired hairdos arent appropriate for a global platform? :uhh:

in the 90s she was slaying it. doing divas duets with braids and what not. She made it cool to be black.

It's not the ethnic hairdo that's the problem it's the style of them. They just aren't glam. Teyonah Parris is slaying with her natural hair and I loved Meghan Good's fake locks.  But Brandy's style isn't versatile enough.

April 01, 2016, 10:04:46 PM #237 Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 10:06:23 PM by KippCarruthers
Quote from: Young on April 01, 2016, 10:01:47 PM

I concur!

Yea I agree. 

No. That's not what I'm saying but Brandy isn't India arie or Jill Scott or Eryka Badu.  As shallow as it may sound the general public will type cast her as such based solely off her hair.

Again I think the twists work but it takes a conscious effort to make sure u sass it up

Chameleon