Black Girls Rock (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 01, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka4life

Quote from: lovechild on April 03, 2016, 07:32:02 AM
We have to understand that for most people the last song they heard from brandy was put it down . So this is a completely new sound and people aren't used to brandy singing like THIS and performing like THAT ( if she's singing anything how she sings on the record and if these pictures represent the performance , a flask , giving color purple, a time piece ) people may very well be SHOCKED and not know HOW to respond . I have no doubts that the performance was incredible but it also seems to be the most out of the box performance brandy has ever done . So if you were waiting for put it down and you got this dramatic emotional soul singing trap blues .. You may not know how to respond at all the epicness . For brandy this is incredible ... I mean period ... Who's giving this type of a show ? Ofcourse we haven't seen it but my god look at these photos ? It looks like theater on that stage

I agree with everything except PID being the last song they probably heard; she sang "Wildest Dreams" at this very same show.

Monika

Quote from: brocka4life on April 03, 2016, 11:24:53 AM
Quote from: lovechild on April 03, 2016, 07:32:02 AM
We have to understand that for most people the last song they heard from brandy was put it down . So this is a completely new sound and people aren't used to brandy singing like THIS and performing like THAT ( if she's singing anything how she sings on the record and if these pictures represent the performance , a flask , giving color purple, a time piece ) people may very well be SHOCKED and not know HOW to respond . I have no doubts that the performance was incredible but it also seems to be the most out of the box performance brandy has ever done . So if you were waiting for put it down and you got this dramatic emotional soul singing trap blues .. You may not know how to respond at all the epicness . For brandy this is incredible ... I mean period ... Who's giving this type of a show ? Ofcourse we haven't seen it but my god look at these photos ? It looks like theater on that stage

I agree with everything except PID being the last song they probably heard; she sang "Wildest Dreams" at this very same show.

She sure did. Lol
Yahudah

Wtv

but more than likely most people dont remember that song in 2016, lol

lovechild

True !!but this is very far from wildest dreams and I wildest was not as big of a song as put it down . I meant as far as impact and popularity ... They may not have remembered it but either way ... This is a brand new sound /Performance and way of singing for brandy

.betterwiseup

Why some of you are overthinking what she said about the clapping comment?
Like, wtf? Some of y'all just like to be so negative for no reason.

Sovereign.

Quote from: .betterwiseup on April 03, 2016, 01:05:14 PM

I'm kinda sitting in hea giving a  :hmph:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Denver. on April 03, 2016, 03:13:14 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on April 03, 2016, 01:05:14 PM

I'm kinda sitting in hea giving a  :hmph:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

Quote from: Branfan4life on April 03, 2016, 01:23:26 AM
Quote from: Harlem on April 03, 2016, 12:57:44 AM
Y'all just got me worried in here smh, I know someone that was at BGR and he said Bran's performance was a highlight...
If this person said her preformance was a highlight, why are you worried? :dead:

Worried as in wtf, where did u get this negative information from about the audience...

4everjay

Harlem

I cant wait to hear this vocal. because we have never heard her like we have on that record.   Its just not the kinda song she can hold back on

Young

I think it's gonna slay the recording TBH

Young