Kristal Lyndriette will be on Kelly Rowland's Chasing Destiny!

Started by Young, April 05, 2016, 02:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Scott. on April 05, 2016, 02:40:15 PM
I just feel this isn't a good look for her to be auditioning on a show to be in yet another group. It's like she's doing anything JUST to get back in the industry. I respect her drive, but I just don't think is the best look.

Sevyn's getting success as a solo act and a songwriter, why does this girl have to audition to be in another group
!!!!!

and Star you can't blame her being a flop on DRYese or anyone else... sis has a pretty face and thought she had a come up with someone she "thought" was more accomplished than they really are :dead:

you still have to hold her accountable for her decisions. plus she might not be creative enough or standout enough to be a star, she's had many opportunities to bring something unique and bring something crazy to the table

she's no doubt just generic
thousands like her out there

H.#.G.*.Z

Scott.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 05, 2016, 02:53:01 PM
Quote from: Scott. on April 05, 2016, 02:40:15 PM
I just feel this isn't a good look for her to be auditioning on a show to be in yet another group. It's like she's doing anything JUST to get back in the industry. I respect her drive, but I just don't think is the best look.

Sevyn's getting success as a solo act and a songwriter, why does this girl have to audition to be in another group
!!!!!

and Star you can't blame her being a flop on DRYese or anyone else... sis has a pretty face and thought she had a come up with someone she "thought" was more accomplished than they really are :dead:

you still have to hold her accountable for her decisions. plus she might not be creative enough or standout enough to be a star, she's had many opportunities to bring something unique and bring something crazy to the table

she's no doubt just generic
thousands like her out there

That's why she should've been on a show like R&B Divas or something similar to that. I just feel this "group" is a damn mess. She can do much better than that.

King steevy

Quote from: Scott. on April 05, 2016, 02:49:20 PM
Boy shut up.

are u talking to me?
i wasn't being mean..
i am asking her age.. because starting a girl group when you are older than 30 seems pointless to ME..

KING BENTLEY.

You're right Scotty

this is a very risky and unnecessary career move for her

1. if she doesn't make it, she's finished

2. there's no guarantee with these groups, it may be as unsuccessful as Rich Girl was

H.#.G.*.Z

RAY7

This is PERFECT for her!
I was just thinking when I was watching Kelly's interview
BOOK LynBEYette

Zankou.

Zankou.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 05, 2016, 02:58:01 PM
You're right Scotty

this is a very risky and unnecessary career move for her

1. if she doesn't make it, she's finished

2. there's no guarantee with these groups, it may be as unsuccessful as Rich Girl was

she was finished before this sooo...

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Scott. on April 05, 2016, 02:38:00 PM
Quote from: Young on April 05, 2016, 02:35:09 PM
This show will get views

especially since its right after BGR

Okay for one night. What about the rest of the season lol

n

People will clearly tune in to see this show and from the looks of it BET spent money on the promotion for the shoW.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Scott.

Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 05, 2016, 03:03:00 PM
Quote from: Scott. on April 05, 2016, 02:38:00 PM
Quote from: Young on April 05, 2016, 02:35:09 PM
This show will get views

especially since its right after BGR

Okay for one night. What about the rest of the season lol

n

People will clearly tune in to see this show and from the looks of it BET spent money on the promotion for the shoW.

Oh Ok.