LOONA.

THAT WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE

ONE OF HER BEST PERFORMANCES

HER BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE   

MAY

throwintheTAL

lemme smoke somethin before I get in :stressed:

JDM

I AM IN SHOCK ! She showed something different, something more and I LOVE IT !

yummy

oh bitch the way this bass ROARED through fkfkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

LOONA.

I JUST KNEW AS SOON AS THE DANCERS MOVES OUT THE WAY AND I SAW THAT EXPRESSION ON HER FACE THAT SHE WAS GONNA FUCKING KILL IT.

THEATRICS
VOCALS
DRAMATICS
ACTING
STAGE PRESENCE
MUSIC

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I had to watch it again. This fucking BITCH. UGH.. fhhdbvnfdhvfdsnhfvhsvnhhfvhjdn This performance gave me everything. I got my fucking life off of this. Ugh.. njbgfbbvfdvndfhvnuhfnnhdnnhndsvhdbfgdf :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:  Ugh.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

LOONA.

This is some VMA level sized mess.

This is how a performer goes in.

Cute props and stage but still let the voice and her presence be the highlight of the mess.

I know this album is gonna lash the fuck outta me. I can't wait to hear the songs performed.

:plzstop:   

yummy

FRANCE

Luxury

Quote from: Drais. on April 05, 2016, 09:45:35 PM
I JUST KNEW AS SOON AS THE DANCERS MOVES OUT THE WAY AND I SAW THAT EXPRESSION ON HER FACE THAT SHE WAS GONNA FUCKING KILL IT.

THEATRICS
VOCALS
DRAMATICS
ACTING
STAGE PRESENCE
MUSIC

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

:gorlonfire: :loose2when: :gorlonfire: :loose2when: :gorlonfire: :loose2when: :gorlonfire: :loose2when: :gorlonfire: :loose2when: :gorlonfire: :loose2when:

yummy

Buy The Stars✨

awesome job.. cant wait to see her next month!!

LOONA.

She literally poured her heart on this stage.

The way she ascends and descends on this vocal scale effortlessly. It was vocally flawless.

Still screaming at 1:38

1:47

2:35 >

The whole damn performance