Beggin & Pleadin Performance HQ

Started by Heated🔥, April 05, 2016, 09:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on April 06, 2016, 09:57:18 PM
Yeah Vonc it was a Great show

Everyone sounded good

Marsha and the gorls killed some of those harmonies in that song. There were some sick spots in that performance
!!!!
I even enjoyed annoying ass Andra day. Everyone really did do well. Lauryn even killed with the carribean mess a bit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Chameleon

So they just not gon drop the video today at all? :hmph:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 06, 2016, 09:30:22 PM
Quote from: OhHey on April 06, 2016, 04:02:37 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 06, 2016, 03:53:04 PM
Quote from: OhHey on April 06, 2016, 03:45:13 PM
^^^^
!!!!!
hey Javi

did you ever find a new place to stay after they kicked you out of that condo you were bragging about?
Still a Ugly messy fag huh?
I seriously thought you did the world (your mammy) a favor and off'd your head off during those few weeks you disappeared from that exposure mess....
As for a condo?
I don't do apartments or any type of building with that type of set up. That's tacky. Thanks for the concern though.
s

Javi sis... c'mon now gorl
stop lying'... you know you were IN an apt style condo gorl, that's what it was
cause that picture of that house you posted later was from a miami real estate website, I googled image searched it gorl

I wasn't even being shady bby sis
just like to keep a check on you, despite what you THINK, I actually care about you gorl

so .... did that boy ever call you back?
you know... the one that you loved and gave your all to, but he dumped you for being overweight

Omg stop u are being childish

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BranLover

Yea, I'm ready for the damn video.

BAPHOMET.

^^^^
!!!!!
hey Javi

did you ever find a new place to stay after they kicked you out of that condo you were bragging about?
I seriously thought you did the world (your mammy) a favor and off'd your head off during those few weeks you disappeared from that exposure mess....
As for a condo?
I don't do apartments or any type of building with that type of set up. That's tacky. Thanks for the concern though.
s

cause that picture of that house you posted later was from a miami real estate website, I googled image searched it gorl

just like to keep a check on you, despite what you THINK, I actually care about you gorl

you know... the one that you loved and gave your all to, but he dumped you for being overweight

dsfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffghdg

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: TheNextLew on April 06, 2016, 10:15:20 PM
^^^^
!!!!!
hey Javi

As for a condo?
s

Omg stop u are being childish
kinda like you when you barge into threads and attack Mel when he hasn't acknowledged you even exist since the Human era?

don't get into this Lew

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

Heated🔥

The video needs to be released no later than this weekend.
They can't let the hype die down.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Babyface on April 06, 2016, 11:02:07 PM
The video needs to be released no later than this weekend.
They can't let the hype die down.

It's been said by peopl that know  her team that it's supposed to debut this week, if it doesn't, I can only assume her legal issues are to blame.

Mizphit

Quote from: Star on April 06, 2016, 06:51:11 PM
Quote from: Young on April 06, 2016, 06:49:09 PM
What is that girl rambling about

n

Wor Wor Work Wo Wor Wor

Sis remember I have dick shots in some vault on yahoo im sure dont stant in front of your mons while im LOSING it
that never works out for the girls

The girls are confusing this post count for WHO THE FUCK I AM  :plzstop:

STAR!
MY BABY!!
Snap: @rossthazombie
Insta: @_Mizphit
Twat:  @Mizphit

jtwoeleven

I cannot remember the last time I cried like this...

Chameleon

Jessie LOVES her some Bran :loose2when:

[instagram]
[/instagram]

isthatjessiej Part 1. Miss @4everbrandy you are the REAL deal! You are one of the few un processed, real, natural, gifted, singers left. No gimmicks, no effects no bull shit. Just TALENT, soul, passion, feeling and LIGHT. Light flows from you when you sing. When you blend all of that with a song like THIS!! "Gooood GOD almighty" This performance is a window into what is about to happen for you. You have no limit, you are WONDERFUL! You inspire me beyond understanding. Thank you. ❤️ #beggingandpleading