Chasing Destiny Official Thread

Started by RatherBe, April 05, 2016, 10:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Frank seems like such an old WOMAN. Like, i can tell he's one of those bitchy ass men
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

throwintheTAL

Opposites Attract.

BET is pushing a lot of money into the promotion for this project. I mean she's still doing radio/tv interviews. I'm not a hater but it would seem to me she shouldve saved the coin for her own musical mess.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young

Kelly is pulling for Alyxx

Kristal is gonna save the group, watch her be Frank's choice

He's known her for years and Kelly needed More...when they showed her in the previews omfff

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 07, 2016, 12:20:43 PM
Frank seems like such an old WOMAN. Like, i can tell he's one of those bitchy ass men

hes so sexy

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Opposites Attract.

It would be better for Kelly to pick girls that are in their late teens early 20's rather than girls pushing middle/late 30s. I like both Al and Kris but they're too old for a group.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young

Frank looks like melting Candle Wax

n

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 07, 2016, 12:20:43 PM

i know Frank has a story to tell tho.
With his career, things behind the scenes.
BRANDY

Real

STUNNA GOD

The premiere was cute, but the preview for the rest of the season looks kinda boring. We'll see though. I'll be tuning in

SouravMay

B7

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: Young on April 06, 2016, 02:42:54 AM
Alyxx was so nervous

Awwwww

Was that Alyxx singing Monica?

She was so basic
B7