I wonder why Bey.....

Started by GYNandTONIC, April 06, 2016, 11:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brit Brat

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 06, 2016, 11:29:27 AM
Quote from: Drais. on April 06, 2016, 11:23:58 AM
1:
It wouldn't have been appropriate performing the entire record with some of those lyrics. 

2:
And she said she wanted to reach the biggest audience possible.
ok so.... basically

1:
The lyrics aren't REALLY about Black Women/People empowerment if the lyrics aren't appropriate in a setting like BGR

And 2:
Yea I kinda FIGURED she just wanted attention and wanted to cause a buzz on a big platform. Never was about a real cause like the girls argued me down about.

LOLZ!!!!!!!!
bbbbnbnnbbnbnnbnbbnbbbn

Cartierline

Wow the Beys kinda got LASHED in here :udontlookok:

BAPHOMET.

April 06, 2016, 12:57:46 PM #47 Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 12:58:38 PM by Baphomet.
1. She's In intense rehearsals for her tour.
2. She has a clothing line she's clearly in the midst of getting off the ground with an official launch happening in  a week.

3. Other business to take care of and so on.

And did yall REALLY want Bey' there so they  could give her 100% of the camera time/spotlight the whole night? Nahhh.

Marilyn

Bey would've been the talk of the night if she had shown up, let alone perform :dead: Let the other girls shine.

KING BENTLEY.

April 06, 2016, 01:53:08 PM #49 Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:53:52 PM by BENTLEY!
:dead: @ sis stealing the show :kii:

there's no way in HELL Bey can dominate on THAT stage

sis can get up there and FLANCE around on the same stages as Miley, Taylor and Coldplay with 50 thousand women, and get "oohhhhs and ahhhh" "black girls dancing! fun!"

but a bitch KNOWS don't bring that razz matazz to a black event

even Monica will BELT that bitch into oblivion tryna RUN UP and steal the show

Jazz, Brandy, Lauryn, Rih... all at one event

Sis would get that bleached blonde wig STOMPED into the fckn GROUND

let's just call a thing... a THING

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

H

Yeah he's just talking to talk.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Just be glad she sat her ass down for a change.

I didn't want a repeat of 2011 with the overdramatics and delusions.

:dead:

CHOKE

Ok what I got from this was yall hate on her and claim ur sick of her but at Award shows your on the edge of your fukin seats wondering if she'll show up.

:feelinmyself:

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssssssss

she didn't go hun, she doesn't care about Black People, let alone black girls LOLZ!

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on April 06, 2016, 12:38:19 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 06, 2016, 11:29:27 AM
Quote from: Drais. on April 06, 2016, 11:23:58 AM
1:
It wouldn't have been appropriate performing the entire record with some of those lyrics. 

2:
And she said she wanted to reach the biggest audience possible.
ok so.... basically

1:
The lyrics aren't REALLY about Black Women/People empowerment if the lyrics aren't appropriate in a setting like BGR

And 2:
Yea I kinda FIGURED she just wanted attention and wanted to cause a buzz on a big platform. Never was about a real cause like the girls argued me down about.

LOLZ!!!!!!!!
bbbbnbnnbbnbnnbnbbnbbbn
Im sorry but
sddsddsdddsddddddsddddddssdddddssds
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Hhhff basically.

I know Gyn genuinely meant it.

Bent and these other gurs just don't wanna admit they wanted to see her tear the stage AHP

:letsmessfag:

CHOKE

And yeah if she would have even walked the red carpet people would still be talkin.