He spoke a bit of truth about a lot of Black women

Started by MAY, April 06, 2016, 11:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

Aalonso.

Quote from: GOLD on April 07, 2016, 10:15:00 AM
Quote from: Real on April 07, 2016, 09:45:24 AM
Meh. His whole damn persona is based on mocking black women.
:plzstop: !!!!

That kinda has nothing to do with his point.

Zankou.

Aalonso.

omm the way he read Marlo at the very end djddj

Real

Not disputing whatever it is he's talking about. But generalizing and critiquing a whole group of people that you model yourself after and have built your "brand" off of? Probably would've been better coming from someone else.

Thats my point, Aalonso.

MAY

Aalonso.

Quote from: Real on April 07, 2016, 12:07:53 PM
Not disputing whatever it is he's talking about. But generalizing and critiquing a whole group of people that you model yourself after and have built your "brand" off of? Probably would've been better coming from someone else.

Thats my point, Aalonso.

Its a pretty accurate generalization though, and he mentioned that its more of an issue with our community, not just Black women. If you arent disputing what he's saying, then you agree with him, and from there it doesnt matter who its coming from since you acknowledge the validity of the statement. He said the Black community has a flawed perception of masculinity, and that the same people who use the term "gay" as a weapon are the same people who want gays to be forthcoming with their tea. I could be wrong but I dont think he really even mentioned Black women portraying or appropriating the homosexual lifestyle. Thats not what his gripe was about. Maybe you didnt watch the video and went off of Bent's post and the thread title.

Ok, Real?

Aalonso.

and May, no he didn't. Stop trying to flirt. Side hoes stay vying for attention. And Im just perched waiting for him to bring me my La Croix after he get off work.

Real

Quote from: Aalonso on April 07, 2016, 12:40:50 PM

Thats my point, Aalonso.

Its a pretty accurate generalization though, and he mentioned that its more of an issue with our community, not just Black women. If you arent disputing what he's saying, then you agree with him, and from there it doesnt matter who its coming from since you acknowledge the validity of the statement. He said the Black community has a flawed perception of masculinity, and that the same people who use the term "gay" as a weapon are the same people who want gays to be forthcoming with their tea. I could be wrong but I dont think he really even mentioned Black women portraying or appropriating the homosexual lifestyle. Thats not what his gripe was about. Maybe you didnt watch the video and went off of Bent's post and the thread title.

Ok, Real?

We'll talk

Real

Quote from: Aalonso on April 07, 2016, 12:43:16 PM
and May, no he didn't. Stop trying to flirt. Side hoes stay vying for attention. And Im just perched waiting for him to bring me my La Croix after he get off work.

:hehe:

Aalonso.

Quote from: Real on April 07, 2016, 12:45:33 PM
Quote from: Aalonso on April 07, 2016, 12:40:50 PM

Thats my point, Aalonso.

Ok, Real?

We'll talk

uht oh. am in trouble guys

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Aalonso on April 07, 2016, 12:01:46 PM
omm the way he read Marlo at the very end djddj
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SDJSKDJKDSJSKJKSDJSKDJKSDJDJDSJKDJKSJKDKSDJSKKDSKDSKDJDS

I was just watching this!!!!!!