WAI @ Kweens BET Experience commercial!

Started by Sovereign., April 07, 2016, 10:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Sorry but i feel like alot of those things came around cause brandy was the it girl at the time.  Alot of those opportunities were PRESENTED to her and wouldve come regardless of the manager.  Whitney wanted her in cinderella and the W2E sdtk. Moesha was presented to brandy, so on and so forth. The true strength of a manager is shown during slow points, not when opportunities are being thrown at her :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 07, 2016, 11:47:01 PM
Sorry but i feel like alot of those things came around cause brandy was the it girl at the time.  Alot of those opportunities were PRESENTED to her and wouldve come regardless of the manager.  Whitney wanted her in cinderella and the W2E sdtk. Moesha was presented to brandy, so on and so forth. The true strength of a manager is shown during slow points, not when opportunities are being thrown at her :dead:

She was her manager from inception tho it's not like she picked her up when she was already poppin .  Give credit where it's due.

Vonc2002

f
Ive already said she served a purpose.......THEN.  B is good now tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Brandy definitely did need that person behind her to protect her and make sure she wasn't taken advantage of.  I appreciate sonja for 94-00

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 07, 2016, 11:54:18 PM
f
Ive already said she served a purpose.......THEN.  B is good now tho

Haven't said she wasn't.  But still think Sonja would do quite well.

Vonc2002

Kaeli.

Young

AIDS!

She looks AMAZING
you guys see that skin!?

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

I'm here for her being the face of BET. Management should work that out, it would be great look for her come album time.

AIDS!

Quote from: Myron on April 07, 2016, 11:23:21 PM
Styling for Brandy is Paramount.

She looks SO young, and vibrant here.

Wow

lovechild

Bitch !!!!!!!!dhcxghhcddff brandy looks fucking amazing !!!! Who did this make up !!!!!!!!!!!! Say what you want but BET knows who the Queen is