I'm voting Hilary in November (Bill Clinton gathers Black Lives Matter)

Started by Opposites Attract., April 08, 2016, 09:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 08, 2016, 12:33:06 PM
Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 08, 2016, 12:28:33 PM
Quotebecause it's not nationally televised doesn't mean people haven't been doing the work.

That's what I'm saying though.

nah, you said that they weren't happening and now you're saying that they need to be publicized, which tells me you didn't do much research on this and pretty much assumed that a response to violence within our own community doesn't exist.

When did I say that? I clearly said there is little to no public mainstream outrage. I never said it didn't exist.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Kurama on April 08, 2016, 12:31:16 PM
g

Boiiii people can't force WHITE owned news companies to cover and divulge that information.

How so? I see Blk ppl against gun violence (crimes) in their communities.

Yeah after the Charleston massacre where a white man went into a black church and killed 9 black people.

Kurama

Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 08, 2016, 12:37:30 PM
Quotebecause it's not nationally televised doesn't mean people haven't been doing the work.

nah, you said that they weren't happening and now you're saying that they need to be publicized, which tells me you didn't do much research on this and pretty much assumed that a response to violence within our own community doesn't exist.

there is little to no public mainstream outrage. I never said it didn't exist.

:unsure:

yummy

When did I say that? I clearly said there is little to no public mainstream outrage. I never said it didn't exist.

Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 08, 2016, 12:16:02 PM
Where are the public protest for the deaths of those killed by someone of the same skin?

so you were questioning their existence while knowing that they do exist?

:uhh:

Genesis

Yeah, black people only care about black murder if the person is white or a cop.

Its a fact and its sad.

Kurama

Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 08, 2016, 12:39:17 PM
Quote from: Kurama on April 08, 2016, 12:31:16 PM
g

Boiiii people can't force WHITE owned news companies to cover and divulge that information.

How so? I see Blk ppl against gun violence (crimes) in their communities.

Yeah after the Charleston massacre where a white man went into a black church and killed 9 black people.

:jetbeauty:

Genesis

The same folks who march with blm are the same people who would shoot you in your fuckin face over some god damn jordans

Its time to stop makin excuses and wake up

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Genesis on April 08, 2016, 12:44:23 PM
The same folks who march with blm are the same people who would shoot you in your fuckin face over some god damn jordans

Its time to stop makin excuses and wake up
:receipts:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 08, 2016, 12:40:09 PM

Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 08, 2016, 12:16:02 PM
Where are the public protest for the deaths of those killed by someone of the same skin?

so you were questioning their existence while knowing that they do exist?

:uhh:

Boy.... Black Lives Matter is a public mainstream movement. In every post I've made in this thread I've made that very clear. I'm not discrediting the groundroot efforts but there needs to be equal ground root and public mainstream. Why are y'all missing the point?

Like what is there not to get about wanting to make blacks united and stop killing each other a big huge deal? Why even argue against that?

Opposites Attract.

jtwoeleven

If you want to see blacks united then get off your lazy black ass and be the change you want to see in the community. We are not a monolith. Stop looking for a white political savior to help you and DO your work.