I'm voting Hilary in November (Bill Clinton gathers Black Lives Matter)

Started by Opposites Attract., April 08, 2016, 09:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: jtwoeleven on April 08, 2016, 12:58:44 PM
If you want to see blacks united then get off your lazy black ass and be the change you want to see in the community. We are not a monolith. Stop looking for a white political savior to help you and DO your work.

Okay? Did you even read the post in this thread? No one said anything about a white saviour and having the conversation offering actual relevant dialogue about the cause is doing something tf

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Nyan Cat

but yeah

im not in this discussion
i dnt care 'bout blck ppl lols

SUPREME

There are more discussions from black people and what they're not doing, than there are conversations about what they're doing themselves.

Genesis

Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 08, 2016, 12:52:56 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 08, 2016, 12:40:09 PM
Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 08, 2016, 12:37:30 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 08, 2016, 12:33:06 PM
Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 08, 2016, 12:28:33 PM
Quotebecause it's not nationally televised doesn't mean people haven't been doing the work.

That's what I'm saying though.

nah, you said that they weren't happening and now you're saying that they need to be publicized, which tells me you didn't do much research on this and pretty much assumed that a response to violence within our own community doesn't exist.

When did I say that? I clearly said there is little to no public mainstream outrage. I never said it didn't exist.

Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 08, 2016, 12:16:02 PM
Where are the public protest for the deaths of those killed by someone of the same skin?

so you were questioning their existence while knowing that they do exist?

:uhh:

Boy.... Black Lives Matter is a public mainstream movement. In every post I've made in this thread I've made that very clear. I'm not discrediting the groundroot efforts but there needs to be equal ground root and public mainstream. Why are y'all missing the point?

Like what is there not to get about wanting to make blacks united and stop killing each other a big huge deal? Why even argue against that?
Lmao dont waste your time. I tried this same logic months ago and all i got was a bunch of "you"re dumb! Idiot!" Despite the fact that statistics and numbers were shoved in their faces lol.

Kurama

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: KingDrewLove on April 08, 2016, 09:47:03 AM
You falling for the okie doke... This is pretty much the same shit he said in the 90's when he passed that bill that led to even more mass incarcerations and blacks bought it. Oh how history repeats itself.

Bernie Sanders voted for that bill.

RAY7

its so counterproductive to criticize BLM, especially if you're Black
flawed or not at east they are doing something positive

Nyan Cat

Quoteyou're dumb! idiot!

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssjkg

u gorls rlly r rude

Glenda

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on April 08, 2016, 02:07:06 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on April 08, 2016, 09:47:03 AM
You falling for the okie doke... This is pretty much the same shit he said in the 90's when he passed that bill that led to even more mass incarcerations and blacks bought it. Oh how history repeats itself.

Bernie Sanders voted for that bill.

He's since said he regretted it. Also, I believe that that bill came packaged with some other bills that Bernie was more focused on getting passed, so I believe he had no other choice. Not to excuse the fact that he voted for the bill, but he has at least acknowledged his wrongdoing which is more than I can say for Hillary.