They would be the most GORGEOUS couple in Hollywood

Started by MAY, April 09, 2016, 04:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Herb.

You are so clueless sometimes Vonc. This is a discussion board. Not a private conversation between you and someone else over the phone or in person. People may just quote you without permission or whether or not you were "talking to" them or not. It's a public discussion board. You can choose to engage them or not. A choice I've had to make plenty of times with you and others on here.

SUPREME

SUPREME

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on April 09, 2016, 07:27:22 PM
You are so clueless sometimes Vonc. This is a discussion board. Not a private conversation between you and someone else over the phone or in person. People may just quote you without permission or whether or not you were "talking to" them or not. It's a public discussion board. You can choose to engage them or not. A choice I've had to make plenty of times with you and others on here.
And maybe if u didn't feel the need to take things so personally, there would be no issues.  I didn't quote u or reference u in my post so there was no need to say " I'll leave this alone", as if it was something u had to defend.  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 09, 2016, 07:32:25 PM
Quote from: Herbie on April 09, 2016, 07:27:22 PM
And maybe if u didn't feel the need to take things so personally, there would be no issues.  I didn't quote u or reference u in my post so there was no need to say " I'll leave this alone", as if it was something u had to defend.  :dead:
At what point did I make something personal in this discussion? Did we begin calling each other names, attacking one another? Where did this "personal" thing come in?

Me letting it go meant just that. Sometimes I just don't feel the need to continue discussing some things. The "whos darker" discussion between two obviously dark skinned people was one of those things.

The problem here is that you're taking my words the wrong way.