LaPorsha immediately signed to label

Started by Herb., April 09, 2016, 05:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

beautiful self. can't wait to see how this pans out for queen.

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 09, 2016, 06:38:29 PM
Yea,  i didn't see the  big deal. She's a girl from Mississippi  and more than likely straight outta the church,  iono why yall act so surprised with stuff like this.  Most church people arent for homosexuality NEWSFLASH!
I meet people everyday and i don't agree with everything that encompasses who they are as a person  Doesn't mean i hate them,  nor do i wish them any less well. I can not love everything about someone and still treat them with respect smh

Aren't you the one who generalized feminine men and said you wouldn't befriend one?

At the end of the day she's a homophobe. Not "agreeing" with something that makes me who I am because I can't change it is disrespectful and foolishness.

Just because she didn't call us disgusting faggots doesn't make her views any less ignorant.

:udontlookok:

LOONA.

Herb.

Quote from: Drais. on April 09, 2016, 08:02:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 09, 2016, 06:38:29 PM
Yea,  i didn't see the  big deal. She's a girl from Mississippi  and more than likely straight outta the church,  iono why yall act so surprised with stuff like this.  Most church people arent for homosexuality NEWSFLASH!
I meet people everyday and i don't agree with everything that encompasses who they are as a person  Doesn't mean i hate them,  nor do i wish them any less well. I can not love everything about someone and still treat them with respect smh

Aren't you the one who generalized feminine men and said you wouldn't befriend one?
omfg :omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Herbie on April 09, 2016, 07:59:59 PM
beautiful self. can't wait to see how this pans out for queen.

I can tell you right now.

At the bottom of the charts. They're gonna try to market her as an Adele rip-off and its not gonna work  :traciandchelle:

LOONA.

April 09, 2016, 08:04:49 PM #53 Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 08:05:07 PM by Drais.
Let me get on this damn laptop

Herb.

We get so strung out when someone mentions the word "lifestyle", when many of our own publications use the word.

http://www.out.com/lifestyle

Is it like "nigger"? Only people within the community get to say it?

Cowboy Nine

April 09, 2016, 08:07:46 PM #57 Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 08:08:04 PM by Cosmic Explorer

Herb.

Quote from: Herbie on April 09, 2016, 08:05:32 PM
We get so strung out when someone mentions the word "lifestyle", when many of our own publications use the word.

http://www.out.com/lifestyle

Is it like "nigger"? Only people within the community get to say it?
guys?