Member Appreciation: Lonz (dope producer, president of the Liys, Aaliyah Stan)

Started by GLOCK, April 09, 2016, 06:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Lonz has BOOKED me so many times its ridiculous

but he slays

intelligent and so mysterious

The way he stans for Liy omfff..he can CATCH anything with a HINT of Liy

Hes great. Whenever he pops into a thread I make sure to read his posts

Rxxf

Lonz is def insightful.
He's a person I know I would def get along with outside of this board. Real life stuff.
BRANDY

FINE.

Lons is like my big brother. We're so much alike..our phone convos are a Ki owt :feelinmyself:

I admire his intelligence a great deal. His love for Aaliyah matches mine and it's an amazing feeling to come into contact with someone who GETS it :dead:

yekim

as a fellow li,
BOW DOWN
the greatest li of all
now this gurl I like

b7

This is someone who really helped me grow and taught me so much without even fully realizing it. There was a 2-3 year stretch where we literally talked every single day. He's everything

And gorgeous lol I used to cackle at people thinking he was some old man lmao

Aalonso.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on April 09, 2016, 07:25:54 PM
I think I've told him before but I aspire to see the world the way he does

I've never come across ANYONE online who could open up my eyes and brain to something right in front of my face. It's amazing. It's like a fcking talent or something.

Omg wow. So flattering  :wub:

Aalonso.

How tf did I miss this thread. Thanks Glock for the recognition! Thanks to everyone who had something to say. My nie's.

Aalonso.

Quote from: RekeRig on May 03, 2016, 08:39:20 PM
This is someone who really helped me grow and taught me so much without even fully realizing it. There was a 2-3 year stretch where we literally talked every single day. He's everything

And gorgeous lol I used to cackle at people thinking he was some old man lmao

:raycharles2urmess:

Love you bro! You are amazing and quite the inspiration.

Aalonso.

Quote from: FINE. on May 03, 2016, 08:16:21 PM
Lons is like my big brother. We're so much alike..our phone convos are a Ki owt :feelinmyself:

I admire his intelligence a great deal. His love for Aaliyah matches mine and it's an amazing feeling to come into contact with someone who GETS it :dead:

:stressed:

Love you too! Ugh.

Aalonso.

my husb' Real who's mad at me, Drais, May, young, mmai, Afro, Glen, Mel, MArg, Miz, mikey. Thanks bbys.

Cuban0

Quote from: Glenda on April 09, 2016, 07:32:39 PM
He is hilarious. I love his passion for Li and his no nonsense attitude. He is also one of the few gorls to stick around throughout all these years. He's kind of a legend of sorts.

:tistheseas:

GLOCK

Quote from: Aalonso on May 03, 2016, 11:17:46 PM
How tf did I miss this thread. Thanks Glock for the recognition! Thanks to everyone who had something to say. My nie's.
😘😘