Member Appreciation: Pons (Brielle, gaytron2000, my little pony, Etc..Shans fan)

Started by GLOCK, April 10, 2016, 11:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Pons is truly one of a kind. So creative, hilarious, and actually very smart.

There have been so many times I've sat here cracking up in tears over some mess he's concocted.

This place wouldn't be the same without him.

GLOCK

Love my Bruv
He's so influential
Def the life of the board and he's very intelligent
Ffff
From one account to another he really is a ball of life
And someone that I'm sure is a regular person that everyone loves
I would love to meet him and hear his story

Young

The LIFE of the party.

Twins has brought a new culture to BSource and this place would HONESTLY not be the same without him. He's iconic.

Love his energy, what he stands for and everything about him.

You can tell he doesn't take life too seriously because he has his in order and comes here just to laugh and spread his good energy. He's everything.

tigernathan

My bby, can't imagine this place without him :plzstop: I knew the moment he signed up with that fake pic and had everyone questioning him it was time 4 some mess  :plzstop: :plzstop:  The gifs, comments, etc. Many iconic moments. I live for when he breaks character and gets serious cause he's very smart and imaginative.

Zankou.

Love pons. This board wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for him.

yummy

My sis :stressed: I've known this fag for years and he's only gotten crazier over time

Damns nutcase tranny self

yekim

these essays
love him, so intelligent, really respe'
vvvvvvvv;
pons doesn't give a shit!
:plzstop:
just keep up the crazy sis!

Cartierline

He's so fucking WEIRD but I kinda live for him.. I'd love to know what he's like behind the crazy characters.

Nyan Cat

LOONA.

I've known Brielle for over 6 years now. He's so unique and creative. Highly intelligent too despite his personas and trolling. He has great taste in music and anime, Tv etc.

A legend tbh

Young

Palladium