27 Questions Black people have for Black people

Started by MAY, April 12, 2016, 03:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

DVDDY.

Quote from: Rajesha on April 13, 2016, 03:07:36 PM
Ralf sis you make the most invasive and personal threads and then never answer the thread question yourself... And really I've done nothing harmful. Just playing a bit of cluedo...

All this "Tea" is useless and speculation and something you have voluntarily shared.

But you had an issue with German Idol video that I voluntarily shared 🤔

LOONA.

Malc has some nerve after running and whining to the mods to delete those GIFs.

yummy

April 13, 2016, 06:35:13 PM #378 Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 06:36:58 PM by ANIMMAI
Quote from: Rawlf on April 13, 2016, 03:01:59 PM
I haven't done anything to anyone. Or ever asked anyone about their personal status, race, sexual orientation.

Well you did reveal that you were trying to persuade Mel to get a job or go back to school during your many phone conversations with him.

yummy

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

LOONA.

Quote from: MAKEDA on April 13, 2016, 01:27:27 PM
n

Some of the questions were obviously stated for comedic relief but there are some that are valid. Particularly the mental health, black owned businesses and not being "black enough" questions are so true.

A question they didn't ask that I need to know: Why are black people so damn judgmental? :uhh: It's like they judge everything around them but when it's time to discuss things within their communities everyone is running away. I don't get it.

Totally agree   

Vonc2002

Omg, guys the thread wasn't supposed to go this way :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on April 13, 2016, 06:41:27 PM
Quote from: MAKEDA on April 13, 2016, 01:27:27 PM
n

Some of the questions were obviously stated for comedic relief but there are some that are valid. Particularly the mental health, black owned businesses and not being "black enough" questions are so true.

A question they didn't ask that I need to know: Why are black people so damn judgmental? :uhh: It's like they judge everything around them but when it's time to discuss things within their communities everyone is running away. I don't get it.

Totally agree   
Wow, yea. Get the thread back on track then
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nyan Cat

April 13, 2016, 06:49:01 PM #386 Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 06:54:49 PM by Nyan Cat
get on toppa me

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

nnbbv vvvvvvvvvcccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv