she has the BEST voice in Fifth Harmony

Started by Mel., April 14, 2016, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

That lil one who starts the song, does those high notes and ends the song with "yeah" has the most UGLIEST Voices I've ever heard. Her tone makes me cringe

Chameleon

Born in 1997... Wtf  :kii:
Yea these girls suck

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Big Bertha on April 14, 2016, 03:42:32 AM
That lil one who starts the song, does those high notes and ends the song with "yeah" has the most UGLIEST Voices I've ever heard. Her tone makes me cringe
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's disgusting. But I kinda get why she always gets those parts because she's the most popular and fan favorite. She's kinda their signature.

STUNNA GOD

I think it's funny how when they first started, Lauren took more of a lead role, now she barely gets a chorus. The SECOND they gave Normani the lead with "Boss", sis has never been in the back again. If she ain't singing lead, she's leading a dance break. :dead: Lauren just doesn't have personality and stage presence like the other girls. That's why she stay getting shaded by their producers and manager.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on April 14, 2016, 03:57:07 AM
I think it's funny how when they first started, Lauren took more of a lead role, now she barely gets a chorus. The SECOND they gave Normani the lead with "Boss", sis has never been in the back again. If she ain't singing lead, she's leading a dance break. :dead: Lauren just doesn't have personality and stage presence like the other girls. That's why she stay getting shaded by their producers and manager.
Yea,  the boss video was when the black girl stood tf out :ohwow:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

They all sound good here. The girl with the highlights gave me life.

King steevy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2016, 03:40:27 AM
Quote from: King steevy on April 14, 2016, 02:51:18 AM
if this is the best voice of a female group in 2016...
music is really dying..
But name 5 female groups tho.

are u fucking dumb?
who you take me for?

Zhan?
Brownstone.
Changing faces.
Total
Jade
That's even not most popular, that's not even my absolute favorite but i know ALL theirs albums.
Don't even try my r&b culture.
iam from that " Rihanna" generation.

Chameleon

Vonc2002

Quote from: King steevy on April 14, 2016, 04:06:40 AM
music is really dying..

are u fucking dumb?
who you take me for?

Zhan?
Brownstone.
Changing faces.
Total
Jade
That's even not most popular, that's not even my absolute favorite but i know ALL theirs albums.
Dummy clearly i meant current groups, wtf  :dead:
If she was the best female in a group that wouldn't be hard,  cause there ain't no fckn girl groups
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Chameleon

King steevy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2016, 04:13:51 AM
Quote from: King steevy on April 14, 2016, 04:06:40 AM
music is really dying..

are u fucking dumb?
who you take me for?

Zhan?
Brownstone.
Changing faces.
Total
Jade
Dummy clearly i meant current groups, wtf  :dead:
If she was the best female in a group that wouldn't be hard,  cause there ain't no fckn girl groups

KING is fucking better than them.... >>>>>>>>
:supluv:

Vonc2002