Michael Jai White Shades Angela Bassett, Terrence Howard, etc

Started by Vonc2002, April 14, 2016, 10:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nyan Cat

Hmm...
to be FAIR...ive screencapped all their works tha year AFTER they both won their Oscars

JLaw

Lupita

:-/

:rthosehotwings:

AIDS!

Not Will demanding 25 mil per movie
:uhh:
No wonder his last few...
Ch

Zankou.

Quote from: Real on April 14, 2016, 02:34:12 PM
I get what you're saying Scotty. You don't find many white actors going from winning Oscars to playing assistants with minimal screen time.

!!!

not sure what Lavon doesn't see here

AIDS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2016, 02:34:52 PM
So after oscars they LOSE jobs now :plzstop:
The point is, (and I don't know why you keep evading this) is that the roles they usually get AFTER the win an Oscar is subpar, regardless whether they are working or not

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Nyan Cat on April 14, 2016, 02:35:02 PM
Hmm...
to be FAIR...ive screencapped all their works the year AFTER they both won their Oscars

JLaw

Lupita

damns. Poor Lu'

Zankou.

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2016, 02:32:02 PM
Quote from: Scott. on April 14, 2016, 02:27:43 PM
I mean Jennifer Hudson won an Oscar for Effie and then went to carrying shoes and shit for folks on "Sex and the City".
Should she have been casted as carrie :dead:
This makes absolutely NO sense.  DG was literally the thing that put her on. She wouldn't have EVER been a part of that movie before that.  U do know she was a damn nobody before that oscar, right :dead:
Like, did she even have a record deal

I don't care. It's still true. Some people do kinda get lack luster ass roles after they win Oscars. Many have spoken on it before Mike did. But I guess it's a problem for him to say because he's a "flop" actor on OWN. Whatever.

AIDS!

Jennifer & Hallie haven't done anything amazing since they won theirs lol :uhh:
Hallie isn't that great of an actress but she should have been booking all the leading female towels just based on hr name and beauty alone

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 14, 2016, 02:31:03 PM
Quote from: Nyan Cat on April 14, 2016, 02:26:43 PM
lemme ask marg' & jay this....do u guys see a significant diff'rence post-oscar comparing lupita's career to lets say...JLaw

do u think they have gotten tha same amount of shine & opportunities  :rthosehotwings:

Absolutely not. 'pita is a voice in Jungle Book ssomeone said
She was also in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and is going to be in episode 8 as well. She also has a Sci-Fi movie coming out. There's rumblings about her possibly playing Nina Simone in a biopic (Not to be confused with the one that Zoe Saldana was in).
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Real

Quote from: Saturn. on April 14, 2016, 02:35:32 PM
Quote from: Real on April 14, 2016, 02:34:12 PM
I get what you're saying Scotty. You don't find many white actors going from winning Oscars to playing assistants with minimal screen time.

!!!

not sure what Lavon doesn't see here

He's crumbling  :stressed:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nyan Cat on April 14, 2016, 02:35:02 PM
Hmm...
to be FAIR...ive screencapped all their works tha year AFTER they both won their Oscars

JLaw

well too be fair 4 of those movies are prequels and or sequels that she was already apart of before she won

Vonc2002

The girl wasn't fckn working before that oscar,  that's what i fckn see. She didn't have to accept that role :dead:
And she ain't some Alist actor that can carry a movie on her own based on her skill :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS!

It's like 'here nigger! Here's ya oscar! Now fuck off!'
Ddddffffffffgggg