Member Appreciation: Fine (Que, Bey stan, Li stan, Jersey gorl)

Started by GLOCK, April 15, 2016, 10:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

He is one of my fav members. Super funny and so nice to me. <3

FINE.

LiiVE

COD.

I love Que  :wub: hilarious as hell. intelligent. amazing taste in music
and his sarcasm >>>>> fffff  :plzstop:

he always has me dying on twitter  :plzstop: he's my favorite Li by far. we definitely connect a bit.
:traciandchelle:

FINE.

I really appreciate everything you guys have said. Thank you!

Herb.

omfffff

my bvy bew!!!

foine, smart, funny, shady....my bvy :stressed: i luv u so much.

Ma Lo

DraeDrizzl3

Me and Que go way back to Myspace :dead:
I remember he used to edit Aaliyah and Brandy videos together and they slayed me and I sent him a link to BH
:stressed:
He's always been so hilarious and witty and his taste in music is so dope.We've had our back and forths plenty of times snssss but he's a great guy and his social media used to keep me in tears  :dead:

Love Que, even though I don't think he uses me anymore sdss
:usuresis:

Boomz

A fuckin hoot. Manages to be funny without being try hard or overbearing

He is someone the whole board listens to recommend whatevers new and hot in music

Couldn't enjoy this place without ha! When he left briefly I was like.... :loose2when:

FINE.

Quote from: Sirius on May 03, 2016, 07:57:15 PM
I remember he used to edit Aaliyah and Brandy videos together and they slayed me and I sent him a link to BH
He's always been so hilarious and witty and his taste in music is so dope.We've had our back and forths plenty of times snssss but he's a great guy and his social media used to keep me in tears  :dead:

jdjdjdjdjdjdjdjddjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdj

YOU were the person who introduced me to the Brandy boards and i will never forget that. Along the way we have bumped heads and kinda grew apart but I can say we had good times over the years on these boards. Ur one of a kind and I always admired your love for Brandy.

Thanks for all the nice things u said.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: FINE. on May 03, 2016, 08:06:42 PM
Quote from: Sirius on May 03, 2016, 07:57:15 PM

jdjdjdjdjdjdjdjddjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdj

YOU were the person who introduced me to the Brandy boards and i will never forget that. Along the way we have bumped heads and kinda grew apart but I can say we had good times over the years on these boards. Ur one of a kind and I always admired your love for Brandy.

Thanks for all the nice things u said.
:blush: :wub:

FINE.

Quote from: Boomer on May 03, 2016, 08:06:28 PM
A fuckin hoot. Manages to be funny without being try hard or overbearing

He is someone the whole board listens to recommend whatevers new and hot in music

Couldn't enjoy this place without ha! When he left briefly I was like.... :loose2when:
:gorlonfire:

Thanks boom