Brandy - Beggin & Pleadin (Official YouTube Upload) |?10k views atm

Started by SouravMay, April 17, 2016, 06:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 17, 2016, 01:28:56 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2016, 01:14:51 PM
does it need to be on vevo to count to the charts?
No, you just need to watch 30 seconds of the vid for it to count. But Vevo would've been a better place to upload it

Thanks!
Yahudah

Harlem

I'm curious to understand as well, why this isn't posted on Vevo or this link wasn't posted on Friday...

Marilyn

This song has to enter the Hot 100

Like, it has to ENTER it....

Harlem

Quote from: Marilyn on April 17, 2016, 02:40:42 PM

It definitely deserves too, song should be in the Top 10 and Grammy worthy, but I feel without a major cosign from a huge artist like a Drake, Beyonc?, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, etc... idk how likely will that be...

I was at a bar yesterday and I was like Beggin & Pleadin will sound so good at venues if DJs will actually just spin it...

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Harlem on April 17, 2016, 02:21:19 PM
I'm curious to understand as well, why this isn't posted on Vevo or this link wasn't posted on Friday...

I'm pretty sure Vevo is part of distribution deals, and since she doesn't have one...

b7

Quote from: KingDrewLove on April 17, 2016, 03:38:58 PM
Quote from: Harlem on April 17, 2016, 02:21:19 PM

I'm pretty sure Vevo is part of distribution deals, and since she doesn't have one...
...  And doesn't give a fuck ...

Stewie

the video is very boring...the song has always been meh...

Lazarus

Wtv

Bran doesnt have Vevo?? I thought she had, wasnt Put it down video posted on her vevo or Im confused with something else?

Monika

Quote from: Harlem on April 17, 2016, 02:57:43 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on April 17, 2016, 02:40:42 PM

It definitely deserves too, song should be in the Top 10 and Grammy worthy, but I feel without a major cosign from a huge artist like a Drake, Beyonc?, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, etc... idk how likely will that be...

I was at a bar yesterday and I was like Beggin & Pleadin will sound so good at venues if DJs will actually just spin it...
Has it been sent to radio?
Yahudah

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on April 17, 2016, 04:56:47 PM
Bran doesnt have Vevo?? I thought she had, wasnt Put it down video posted on her vevo or Im confused with something else?

she has a vevo... not sure why its not on there