Nyan Cat

Real

Quote from: Rajesha on April 17, 2016, 02:23:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 17, 2016, 02:19:42 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on April 17, 2016, 02:14:46 PM
I just think he's not used to criticism
ppl kissed his ass on here for YEARS until he let go of the admin position
now its a free-for-all and I think he just is taken aback
Well YEA! And when ur insecure, a board of people to blindly  cheer u on and uplift u is an amazing confidence booster. When his security blanket got yanked from under him,  he couldn't fckn deal

But when I said you gorls were still under his spell and calling me shady. At least I been a gorl that kept it REAL from the jump. I SAW the tea right away and clocked ha, same with the wet n wavy mess.

Malcolm do you want a damn prize? Why are you tryna take credit for this mess? It's not a big deal

tigernathan

P.S. He created a new account last night. The gorl needs healing.

King82

Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 17, 2016, 02:24:21 PM
Quote from: Keyonc? on April 17, 2016, 02:19:39 PM
A lot of y'all seem jealous and bitter. All these insults just because he wants to share his discoveries on his lineage and background? Why does that offend y'all so much?

Negative Assholes.

Really? I see quite the opposite actually. I mean blocking members from posting when they're laying into you instead of taking your lashings like a man is late. I like Herb but let's not act like he's innocent.

There's a difference between constructive criticism and just being flat out rude.

SouravMay

Quote from: Real on April 17, 2016, 02:25:06 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on April 17, 2016, 02:23:22 PM
Well YEA! And when ur insecure, a board of people to blindly  cheer u on and uplift u is an amazing confidence booster. When his security blanket got yanked from under him,  he couldn't fckn deal

But when I said you gorls were still under his spell and calling me shady. At least I been a gorl that kept it REAL from the jump. I SAW the tea right away and clocked ha, same with the wet n wavy mess.

Malcolm do you want a damn prize? Why are you tryna take credit for this mess? It's not a big deal

Well a little clap clap WOULD be nice. I mean I was the one who BEEN telling you gorls this like 2 years ago and nobody would want to acknowledge it. I gave you a premonition of sorts.

Especially VONC always claiming I have some deeper shade underneath, when I was the REALEST one out there, giving it straight no chaser.
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 17, 2016, 02:23:40 PM

U know damn well u get a kii out of ppl co-signing with your crusty nigger ass.
Thats the thing,  we can all sit here and laugh together, of course that's ideal.  I dont need or long for cosigns tho.  I'll gladly stand by my damn self and argue my point.  I dont harbor any ill feelomgs tho. Afro was cool once upon a time but more recently he became completely unbearable tbfhwy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Afro just had an aura about him, where people might have felt uncomfortable telling him he is annoying them to hell, because they know how petty and sensitive he is. But then they would harbor that anger and all of sudden UNLEASH ha, and that would catch him off guard.

Had you gorls been honest and real from the JUMP, this would'na happened, and we had not created this genealogy monster.

B7

Zankou.

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 17, 2016, 02:19:39 PM
A lot of y'all seem jealous and bitter. All these insults just because he wants to share his discoveries on his lineage and background? Why does that offend y'all so much?

Negative Assholes.

No shade to Afro but what would anyone be jealous of? :usureuok:

tigernathan

Who is behind this late Keyonce shit

SouravMay

And when I tried to call her out, the girls would try and instigate some mess and only low key co-sign and say I was being shady and sneaky, instead of being like "Yo he's right! You are being delusional!", further babying him and making him feel justified in his obnoxious behaviour.

B7

Ma Lo

I never ever ever in a million years thought I'd be saying this . NOT ever . But Malcolm is and was right about Afro . I've been acquainted with him for a very long time . And he's the same evil , bitter , insecure and vindictive person he's always been.

SouravMay

Quote from: MAKEDA on April 17, 2016, 02:32:40 PM
Who is behind this late Keyonce shit
Initially I thought it was Afro but I don't think he would be as petty to do this.

Hopefully it is pons or someone.
B7

LOONA.

The irony in some of these damn posts.

Zankou.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 17, 2016, 02:33:28 PM
I never ever ever in a million years thought I'd be saying this . NOT ever . But Malcolm is and was right about Afro . I've been acquainted with him for a very long time . And he's the same evil , bitter , insecure and vindictive person he's always been.

Wtf