I feel alone in this world guys

Started by zeytoven, April 18, 2016, 11:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeytoven

Not looking for attention or anything. But I seriously don't have any family or friends. Which why I resort to asking here for roommate and craigslist. My life has not gone how I would have hoped because of my mental illness. I'm on medication (antipsychotics) but I can't seem to make friends and the drug is causing me to gain all my weight back. I just wish I was able to live normal and be the person people wanted me to be. Maybe I'd still have a support system. I just wish I could change my life circa 2010-present and finished my degree and been best son I could've been. Why did the disease hit me at the peak of my life. I don't know what to do now and I feel like my life is over. The drug gives me mad crazy thoughts but I can sleep. I just wish I didn't have this disease and friends to talk to. Guys please pray for me. I know we joke on here and all but this is seriously whats happening in my life. I have no one to talk to other than my psychiatrist and he doesn't seem to care. Like he's counting the hours in back of his head.

throwintheTAL

zeytoven

I can work but its dealing with people directly that has been my downfall. People are nasty and wanna mess and I not here for it. I may do it online but its because its behind a screen. I just wish I wasn't so different and didn't need medication. I know people take meds for all types of things but when u say antipsychotics ppl associate you with killer/aggressive. I'm taking Seroquel XR btw.

JRocka

April 19, 2016, 12:00:36 AM #4 Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:04:51 AM by LiBra
Quote from: zeytoven on April 18, 2016, 11:54:47 PM
. My life has not gone how I would have hoped because of my mental illness. I'm on medication (antipsychotics)

Saying this is not gonna help your case of someone taking you in as a roommate cause that's big risk you might flip out on someone. However, if all this is true i do hope you get better in health, life never goes how you want it but's up to you how you overcome what obstacles and make your life bteer. Instead of conforming yourself to please people,  try looking into the mirror and  accepting yourself first and then you would feel alot better. TBH everything begins with you  :cheerup:

BAPHOMET.

April 19, 2016, 12:02:13 AM #5 Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:02:32 AM by Baphomet.
Kill yourself. The perfect and easiest escape.

JRocka

April 19, 2016, 12:03:12 AM #6 Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:05:11 AM by LiBra
Quote from: zeytoven on April 18, 2016, 11:57:53 PM
I can work but its dealing with people directly that has been my downfall. People are nasty and wanna mess and I not here for it. I may do it online but its because its behind a screen. I just wish I wasn't so different and didn't need medication. I know people take meds for all types of things but when u say antipsychotics ppl associate you with killer/aggressive. I'm taking Seroquel XR btw.

do you have schizophrenia? based on some of your old posts and stuff you did come across bipolar when you were an Amerie stan she even blocked you..makes sense

throwintheTAL

i mean, you'll find a group of ppl that will accept you and you'll forget about all the other bullshitters from ur past

FAMÈ

FAMÈ

Become your own friend luv. Be strong.

RatherBe

April 19, 2016, 12:09:40 AM #12 Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:11:01 AM by AjBeenOn
learn to accept yourself...

dont try to be normal, no one is normal... its the fighting to look or act the part that is gonna set you back. you need peace. come to grips with the fact that this is your life and focus on improving it as much as possible to the best of your abilities.

dont allow your happiness to be determined on how many friends you have or your support system.. because youll find yourself in a more fucked up place before even factoring in your illness... people are some of the most unstable creatures..

take it one day at a time and keep pushing

KING BENTLEY.

wow ... this kinda explains a lot

and even if you are joking about a lot of things, you STILL exhibit having mental illness

you need to go check into a facility where they can help you. I don't think you should be acting on your own at this point.

H.#.G.*.Z