I feel alone in this world guys

Started by zeytoven, April 18, 2016, 11:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King82

Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 01:22:58 AM
Quote from: Keyonc? on April 19, 2016, 01:06:23 AM
Sorry that was long-winded, but I really do hope you feel better. Anxiety can be dreadful, but anything can be overcome! Keep your head up!

No man you're not long winded. I'm thankful for all your advise. I truly do thank God for you because my family see my illness as a joke. They think I'm weak and they used my weakness to play games with me. I seriously thank God for helping me get through that tough time. I really wish I oculd meet you. The wisdom you're giving me in this thread is more than anything I've gotten for so called family. When did you realize you had anxiety issues? Do you think its bad to tell people about your anxieties, because I told my father and sister and it ended up shooting me in the foot?

I've had anxiety since I was an early teen. I don't think it's bad to tell people. It's actually a relief bc then you don't have to hide it. Even if they don't understand you, you can walk away knowing that they chose to remain ignorant to your struggle.

zeytoven

thats fine. I take myself seriously

LOONA.

Quote from: FINE. on April 19, 2016, 12:43:04 AM
Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 12:34:37 AM
Quote from: FINE. on April 19, 2016, 12:10:48 AM
Gorl

This is not a joke or ki sir. This is real life for me. I don't care about thread views. This is serious and my every day struggle. Not faking or nothing. I have a problem and was hoping by making this thread to get advice.

Im sorry but I can't take you serious. You be trolling. This is your 100th thread claiming to be so lonely and sad but then 10 seconds later ur getting into it with someone, wishing death on people, making weird ass comments etc

I think ur strange and u like attention. Go see a therapist.

Bbnnnnbnnnjjhvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

zeytoven

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 19, 2016, 01:30:03 AM
Sorry that was long-winded, but I really do hope you feel better. Anxiety can be dreadful, but anything can be overcome! Keep your head up!

No man you're not long winded. I'm thankful for all your advise. I truly do thank God for you because my family see my illness as a joke. They think I'm weak and they used my weakness to play games with me. I seriously thank God for helping me get through that tough time. I really wish I oculd meet you. The wisdom you're giving me in this thread is more than anything I've gotten for so called family. When did you realize you had anxiety issues? Do you think its bad to tell people about your anxieties, because I told my father and sister and it ended up shooting me in the foot?

I've had anxiety since I was an early teen. I don't think it's bad to tell people. It's actually a relief bc then you don't have to hide it. Even if they don't understand you, you can walk away knowing that they chose to remain ignorant to your struggle.

Thats true but what if they do the very things you told them that bothers you. Thats what happen with my father. He even went above and beyond to make me want to kill myself. I really can't wait til karma hits him  because I did not deserve what he did to me. I didn't deserve any of it.

King82

Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 01:32:46 AM

Thats true but what if they do the very things you told them that bothers you. Thats what happen with my father. He even went above and beyond to make me want to kill myself. I really can't wait til karma hits him because I did not deserve what he did to me. I didn't deserve any of it.

If you're ever in a situation where to feel provoked to a breaking point or suicidal call a hotline or hospital. If you have control of the situation just walk away.

zeytoven

Quote from: glock on April 19, 2016, 01:34:05 AM
I'm praying for you Gu

Thank you Glock and call me Jimmie. Thats my real name, u guys are family to me.

GLOCK

Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 01:36:44 AM
Quote from: glock on April 19, 2016, 01:34:05 AM
I'm praying for you Gu

Thank you Glock and call me Jimmie. Thats my real name, u guys are family to me.
Aw ok Jimmie.
I'm Tanna

zeytoven

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 19, 2016, 01:36:31 AM

Thats true but what if they do the very things you told them that bothers you. Thats what happen with my father. He even went above and beyond to make me want to kill myself. I really can't wait til karma hits him because I did not deserve what he did to me. I didn't deserve any of it.

If you're ever in a situation where to feel provoked to a breaking point or suicidal call a hotline or hospital. If you have control of the situation just walk away.

Thats the thing, at the time I didn't and now I'm still kinda in bind for money. He uses that to manipulate me and do everything he did to me before over again.

King82

Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 01:38:01 AM

Thats the thing, at the time I didn't and now I'm still kinda in bind for money. He uses that to manipulate me and do everything he did to me before over again.

So do you live with your father now or on your own?
I would hit up that member who offered to give you $500. I messaged him shortly after and he seemed really genuine about it.

zeytoven

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 19, 2016, 01:39:59 AM

I would hit up that member who offered to give you $500. I messaged him shortly after and he seemed really genuine about it.

I unfortunately do but I sleep in my car at night and leave during day for work or to park. I messaged him but he didn't respond. I wish he did because that money would've been a blessing.

LOONA.

G

Why are y'all.giving advice to this troll?

zeytoven

somebody please thread block Drais. Thank in advance.

King82

Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 01:42:41 AM

I unfortunately do but I sleep in my car at night and leave during day for work or to park. I messaged him but he didn't respond. I wish he did because that money would've been a blessing.

Check your PMs

But even if your father is being a butt, at least you have some kind of family and place to call home to fall back on.

zeytoven

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 19, 2016, 01:53:43 AM
Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 01:42:41 AM

Check your PMs

But even if your father is being a butt, at least you have some kind of family and place to call home to fall back on.

just check thanks man. You're so right I can't let him win. He will not control my life. I will overcome and make something of myself.