Damon Dash Says He Could've Prevented Aaliyah Death

Started by Marilyn, April 19, 2016, 09:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Opposites Attract.

This just made me so sad. Bahamas wasn't even on the original itinerary. So sad.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

tigernathan

Mrd0ndada

April 20, 2016, 12:16:57 AM #33 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:17:36 AM by Mrd0ndada
I wonder if they were still together would he & Jay be the way they are now.  I feel like Dame was on the up until she died he let everything go even his relationship with Jay.  Could we imagine the jay & bey double dates ugggggh!   Aaliyah's death is so much more tragic because of all the could've Beens in my head.
🙄

Palladium

Sad, but I see what he is saying and I believe him tbh.

TruMusicFanBruce

There's nothing wrong with turbo prop planes, it was just over weight. That's sad the label booked her that small ass plane when they could have gotten her a larger jet, as dame said if he was there he would have been in a G4

Scott.

Why are you guys mad at him? They asked and he answered.

Cartierline

Smh, gut feelings are a powerful thing. Almost every time I haven't followed mine, I've regretted it.

Rxxf

Quote from: Aalonso on April 19, 2016, 10:51:49 PM
So Li told Damon she didnt like the plane going over to the Bahamas.

And told her brother she didnt like the plane coming back to the states.

Mother was uncomfortable that day.

I thought she told her brother she didn't like the plane going to the Bahamas as well (but she got there safely). I don't think she told him about the one going back to the states.
BRANDY

b7

Can't believe people still believe that overweight plane story. bullshit

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: GGGLLLOOOCCCKKK on April 19, 2016, 10:57:02 PM
not "what doesnt kill you make you stronger"

horrible choice of words..
I THOUGHT THE SAME THING! When he said that i  :diddraispoot: :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw