Fuck Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

Started by Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In, April 20, 2016, 01:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I just dont get the flack she is getting for doing the SAME THING men have been doing for centuries.  Being a fucking politician.  The entire government is fucked up!  but she is playing the game that she has to to win (just like men have in the past)

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: KippCarruthers on April 20, 2016, 03:13:26 PM
I just dont get the flack she is getting for doing the SAME THING men have been doing for centuries.  Being a fucking politician.  The entire government is fucked up!  but she is playing the game that she has to to win (just like men have in the past)

Sensible post. There are no NEW rules for this primary, but suddenly everyone is upset about EVERYTHING when Bernie loses. Just say fuck it then and let Trump FUCK the country up #Trump2017

King steevy

Quote from: Jay. on April 20, 2016, 03:09:55 PM
Quote from: King steevy on April 20, 2016, 02:54:25 PM
Quote from: Jay. on April 20, 2016, 02:46:32 PM
Quote from: King steevy on April 20, 2016, 02:40:30 PM
Hilary is just the best and she's winning because she's a child of god.
You don't even live in this country. Worry about French politics. Hillary isn't the best. She's a pandering, lying, sneaky bitch. And she's winning because her along with the DNC are cheating.

but she's winning....

haters gonna hate!!
She's cheating. You don't know anything about American politics. Like I said, worry about your own country. You don't live here. So you can't speak on American politics.

Fuck u.. like fuck u.
iam french but i am journalist FIRST..
and you 'll be really surprised bu my knowledge about the americans 's politics.
My question for you is did you vote?

Nyan Cat

gbhjnm

yeah well shes up 'gainst a man who isnt a liar or a cheat

so ..shes gettin tha fckin flack for bein a fake pansy ass bitch
& evryone voting for her sheep dummies

MelMel

Quote from: King steevy on April 20, 2016, 03:24:51 PM
You don't even live in this country. Worry about French politics. Hillary isn't the best. She's a pandering, lying, sneaky bitch. And she's winning because her along with the DNC are cheating.

but she's winning....

haters gonna hate!!
She's cheating. You don't know anything about American politics. Like I said, worry about your own country. You don't live here. So you can't speak on American politics.

Fuck u.. like fuck u.
and you 'll be really surprised bu my knowledge about the americans 's politics.

as a journalist, you suck at research because he clearly said he did in the thread.
QuoteThere's no law against it. There were plenty of people showing up wearing Hillary buttons and I have a Bernie button on my backpack and I wasn't turned down.

Nyan Cat

wow

so steev' aint no fckin journalist

Kurama

Quote from: Nyan Cat on April 20, 2016, 03:26:59 PM
gbhjnm

b

Yeah ppl keep trying to add this sexist twinge to this and its not sticking tbh.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

but she's winning....

haters gonna hate!!

Fuck u.. like fuck u.
Fuck you and you're not a fucking journalist. You just run a dumb ass blog. Now sit the fuck down somewhere. And yes, I voted. I've been voting since I turned 18 years old. So like I told your ass, worry about your own country and the politics there instead of worrying about politics over here. Fucking dummy. Reading and comprehension can do you some good.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: MelMel on April 20, 2016, 03:28:10 PM

but she's winning....

haters gonna hate!!

Fuck u.. like fuck u.

as a journalist, you suck at research because he clearly said he did in the thread.
QuoteThere's no law against it. There were plenty of people showing up wearing Hillary buttons and I have a Bernie button on my backpack and I wasn't turned down.
Exactly. This faggot is so fucking dense. I even have a Bernie sticker on my backpack and on the back of my iPad case. Like the fuck. I voted at 6AM and this faggot had the NERVE to question me regarding voting. If he doesn't get the fuck somewhere.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

King steevy

Quote from: Jay. on April 20, 2016, 03:34:56 PM

but she's winning....

haters gonna hate!!

Fuck u.. like fuck u.
Fuck you and you're not a fucking journalist. You just run a dumb ass blog. Now sit the fuck down somewhere. And yes, I voted. I've been voting since I turned 18 years old. So like I told your ass, worry about your own country and the politics there instead of worrying about politics over here. Fucking dummy. Reading and comprehension can do you some good.

I have a master in Journalism... and a MbA in digital communication.
You can ask Bor.
i was trying to have a real and fair conversation with You.. but ALL you is the insults.. so anyway, take care..

Quote from: Kurama on April 20, 2016, 03:30:47 PM
gbhjnm

b

Yeah ppl keep trying to add this sexist twinge to this and its not sticking tbh.

what has she done that is any worse than what people have been doing forever?

im not the biggest supporter but im not gon fault her for playing dirty in a pig sty

Kurama

Quote from: KippCarruthers on April 20, 2016, 03:45:06 PM
gbhjnm

b

im not the biggest supporter but im not gon fault her for playing dirty in a pig sty

Which was the point Pons was making, Bern is not playing dirty(or as dirty) and any attempts to highlight him doing so have been swatted or owned up to by numerous sources.

Glenda

This thread title has me in the aisle in tears

April 20, 2016, 03:51:42 PM #43 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 03:52:17 PM by KippCarruthers
Quote from: Kurama on April 20, 2016, 03:49:15 PM
gbhjnm

b

Which was the point Pons was making, Bern is not playing dirty(or as dirty) and any attempts to highlight him doing so have been swatted or owned up to by numerous sources.

I commend him. 

But u cant bring a knife to a gun fight.   

I do however think that America's political system is on the brink of imploding

only a matter of time.   people are not as shut off as they once was. 

Kurama

Quote from: KippCarruthers on April 20, 2016, 03:51:42 PM
Quote from: Kurama on April 20, 2016, 03:49:15 PM
gbhjnm

b

I commend him. 

But u cant bring a knife to a gun fight.   

I do however think that America's political system is on the brink of imploding

only a matter of time.   people are not as shut off as they once was.

boi so why you caping for Hil?