HDD Predicting 400-500k First Week

Started by Ulysses, April 21, 2016, 07:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: Ulysses on April 21, 2016, 09:22:11 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 21, 2016, 09:04:51 AM
HBO special dont mean that much. Didn't her last HBO special flop to smithereens?
"The documentary garnered 1.8 million viewers for the initial broadcast. It was the largest audience for an HBO documentary since Nielsen revised its method of measuring viewership in 2004.[24] The episode of Oprah's Next Chapter in which Knowles appeared to discuss the film was watched by 1.3 million viewers."

Nope. Not at all lolz

From her Wiki page? :kii: Which one of ya'll edited that?

Ulysses

The Rihtards are getting more and more scared now that B Day is approaching lolz

SUPREME

RatherBe

The ONLY reason why I doubt bey is gonna do the BIG numbers is because this album/era is more socially aware.. And General Public is pissed because its misunderstood

LOONA.

I can't really gauge her mess and I can't see Drake 1 mil though in pure sales. Maybe w/ streaming included.   

FAMÈ

Brit Brat

Quote from: Drais. on April 21, 2016, 10:11:43 AM
I can't really gauge her mess and I can't see Drake 1 mil though in pure sales. Maybe w/ streaming included.   
dssdsdsdsdsdsddsdsdsdddsds !!!!!

And how much did Bey book first week with the surprise album?

LOONA.

Quote from: Trey on April 21, 2016, 10:28:41 AM
dssdsdsdsdsdsddsdsdsdddsds !!!!!

And how much did Bey book first week with the surprise album?

Her first "week" was only 3 days but it was over 600K and digital only.

Boomz

April 21, 2016, 10:44:08 AM #23 Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 10:44:28 AM by Boomer

Right. That's the only way. He's a big seller but what has them thinking he's gonna push a million downloads/physical copies? None of his singles have taken off like that.

FRANCE

Drake has very loyal fans. And he's not a singles artist. Hotline BLing is one of the biggest hits of his career. Him being the victor of the Meek Mill beef was also a very good look. His 2 songs he released a couple weeks ago both shot up to #1 and #2 on iTunes and his One Dance song is taking off on Pop, Urban and Rhythmic radio. Summer Sixteen also did real well. Don't sleep on Drake ya'll.

Opposites Attract.

I don't expect anything less than a million (with Streams included) from either Artist.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kaeli.

Well we have to see if they're going to make their Albers available for streaming first. It looks like Bey may not have a lead before releasing the album so streaming probably won't work in her favor.

b7

Lol Drake and Beys selling power won't have shit to do with the charts or "singles taking off". Y'all haven't learned that yet?

MAY

Quote from: FAM? on April 21, 2016, 09:02:21 AM
Quote from: Chokeme on April 21, 2016, 08:59:31 AM
N

Both their last albums sold over 600k first week.
!!!!

Bey has a dam HBO SPECIAL. She's doing north of 700k or more.

b