Would Rihanna have gone platinum without Samsung? the PURE SALES thread

Started by throwintheTAL, April 22, 2016, 02:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would Rihanna have gone platinum without Samsung?

No
13 (50%)
No
11 (42.3%)
Meghan Trainor - No
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

throwintheTAL

FAMÈ

d

Why do some of y'all keep trying to make people believe this girl can sell? She can't.

359k is all "Anti" has sold since release. That is horrible, no way around that. Just shut up and deal.

LOONA.

Quote from: LiiVE on April 22, 2016, 02:16:00 PM
so what has the album sold so  far.  im still confused.

She's at 300k+ now which is deplorable for an artist of her magnitude. This really says alot about the loyalty of her fan base. They don't wanna spend no more than what a iTunes single costs on her.

I'm still ki'ing at the fact the they were gonna drag Bey if she had Apple buy her albums but are praising Rih for doing the same mess. Hypocritical fags.

:dead:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Drais. on April 22, 2016, 02:23:47 PM
Album giveaway!

Did Jay not do the same mess and still sell 1 million copies? And that was without a #1 single,  so why can't Rih?

Her stans need to face the facts that she has definitely fallen off outside of singles.

She downsized her venues from stadiums to arenas for a reason. And she still can't sell out.  That extended break was not cute for her and when the rest of the pop girls release and actually sell y'all will realize this.
Selena, Ari, and even Demi are givin a CRUISE control tea all up and thru Rih's lane, it seems :plzstop: how unfortunate. In addition to being a complete disappointment live (which fifty vonc shades attested to after attending the anti affair), now she's relying pn random companies to not only fund her albums but to buy them off the shelves as well. I'm starting to wonder if they had a hand in making Work #1

Cowboy Nine

I'm yelling

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: L.A. REID on April 22, 2016, 02:14:35 PM
Quote from: Samsung on April 22, 2016, 02:09:41 PM
Quote from: Cartier on April 22, 2016, 02:05:08 PM
Yeah she would have reached actual platinum by now tbqh.
then why is she not even gold in pure sales nigga?

well I've never worked for Samsung. But I did work for Epic, and lemme tell what I do know
Ciara never sold platinum for us, not even close lol
So we sent her flop ass to the back of the unemployment line with that big head baby.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Zankou.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: FAM? on April 22, 2016, 02:27:41 PM
d

Why do some of y'all keep trying to make people believe this girl can sell? She can't.

359k is all "Anti" has sold since release. That is horrible, no way around that. Just shut up and deal.

MAY