Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

Bbbbbbbbbbb wth is Ray talking about

RAY7

Quote from: LiiVE on April 23, 2016, 12:29:07 AM
Bbbbbbbbbbb wth is Ray talking about
Its quite CLEAR
IDK why everyone is acting fucking dense
I think Bey postponed her album release to let her fave Prince have his shine since he passed

LOONA.

I just know my coins are perched and she better fckn take them.   

Young

Quote from: Drais. on April 23, 2016, 12:27:39 AM
Why would Prince dying change anything?

You damn gurs  :dead:   

Because shes a respectable woman and a LEGEND that she loves and looked up to passed.
I mean...
Its a respect thing; not a fear thing.

Like I said she has/had the power to completely drop on today or yesterday at Midnight if she wanted to and that mighta looked disrespectful.

Im not saying this is why we dont have the album yet for sure; but I could see that being a reason why.

we see the lashing blacc chyna and kylie got for trying to make headlines by revealing theyve been friends and are close.

BAPHOMET.

April 23, 2016, 12:33:30 AM #34 Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 12:33:59 AM by Baphomet.
 :kii: :kii: :kii: how was it CLEAR? This isnt a surprise release. Releasing it Friday with no warning would've been going against what her team said.

Which was.... That they weren't going to repeat themselves. She gave a release date April 23rd 2016. Not unless she knew Prince was going to die the day she is like she's some clairvoyant ass creole witch  :uhh:

Jon

Quote from: Yar backwards on April 23, 2016, 12:27:14 AM
Quote from: Jonovan on April 23, 2016, 12:25:50 AM
Bey's album is predicted to do 500K so how would Prince mess that up?
because shes a huge fan
and doesnt want to take the spotlight off of him maybe?

I don't think so. Her tour starts at the end of the month. She probably gonna release then.

LOONA.

It's pretty much been obvious that the album isn't coming out BEFORE the film.

Has nothing to do with Prince dying. He's Prince, whether she releases or not won't take any attention off of his death.   :dead:

RAY7

Quote from: Young on April 23, 2016, 12:32:45 AM

Because shes a respectable woman and a LEGEND that she loves and looked up to passed.
I mean...

Like I said she has/had the power to completely drop on today or yesterday at Midnight if she wanted to and that mighta looked disrespectful.

Im not saying this is why we dont have the album yet for sure; but I could see that being a reason why.

we see the lashing blacc chyna and kylie got for trying to make headlines by revealing theyve been friends and are close.
these fools are playing dumb because its me
its not like BRANDY didnt change her album title & everything when her fave Whitney passed
its so UNTHINKABLE that Bey changed her album plans too?
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Young

Prince and Bey both knew about the events of yesterday lol

LOONA.

Quote from: Yar backwards on April 23, 2016, 12:34:39 AM

I mean...

its not like BRANDY didnt change her album title & everything when her fave Whitney passed

You're the only one acting dumb.

What proof is there that the album was coming out Friday?

:uhh:   

RAY7

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 23, 2016, 12:33:30 AM
:kii: :kii: :kii: how was it CLEAR? This isnt a surprise release. Releasing it Friday with no warning would've been going against what her team said.

Which was.... That they weren't going to repeat themselves. She gave a release date April 23rd 2016. Not unless she knew Prince was going to die the day she is like she's some clairvoyant ass creole witch  :uhh:
I said its CLEAR what I was saying and you niggers are acting like Im typing chinese
and YOU were the one who said in the original thread that the album WAS coming before the movie

LOONA.

I really wonder about some of these gurs. 

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Yar backwards on April 23, 2016, 12:36:57 AM

I said its CLEAR what I was saying and you niggers are acting like Im typing chinese
and YOU were the one who said in the original thread that the album WAS coming before the movie

:uhh: that was me being hopeful. because this Saturday seemed so far away to me.
I didnt say it was set in stone or Confirmation!!!1111!!

RAY7

Quote from: Drais. on April 23, 2016, 12:36:12 AM
Quote from: Yar backwards on April 23, 2016, 12:34:39 AM

I mean...

You're the only one acting dumb.

What proof is there that the album was coming out Friday?

where did I say there was proof of anything? ya'll are acting dumb
this is a speculation thread, no one said they know for sure of anything
I said what my thought was like everyone else
clearly something seems off so far or the thread wouldnt have been made :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on April 23, 2016, 12:37:22 AM

I really wonder about some of these gurs.