It's a story

It's art

It's everything.

Don't get me Wrong Beyonce had BOPS and great songs

But I have to skip around and choose what I'm in the mood for

Lemon' is a STORY; a musical journey through the stratosphere

SUPREME

Quote from: Saturn. on April 25, 2016, 08:55:37 PM
I think it's because there's a theme for lemonade. But yeah B'Day is very cohesive as well.
I always thought B'Days theme was very strong, just not very obvious

JRocka

April 25, 2016, 09:02:35 PM #63 Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 09:03:33 PM by LiBra
I wish she did more tracks with Jack White cause she sound dope as fuck on that White Stripes esque record :stressed: that's my fave track cause I'm a big stan of The White Stripes and Jack's sound  :tellmemoreireallycare:

FRANCE

JRocka

Quote from: Francois Lite on April 25, 2016, 09:03:00 PM
Beyonce is miles better than Lemonade.

that album was boring and the only songs i used from that album was Pretty Hurts and Haunted  :hmph:

Nine

s I thought so at first

But now after playing it multiple times

I can't choose

:ohwow:

Brit Brat

Quote from: Saturn. on April 25, 2016, 08:55:37 PM
I think it's because there's a theme for lemonade. But yeah B'Day is very cohesive as well.
!!!!!!!!!!!! Bday is definitely cohesive... But has a thrown together vibe at the same time. I get that same vibe with self titled. Besides the visuals, it just doesn't feel like she put that much thought into it. And those two are her best albums imo.

FRANCE

Quote from: LiBra on April 25, 2016, 09:05:14 PM

that album was boring and the only songs i used from that album was Pretty Hurts and Haunted  :hmph:

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

It's kinda crazy though cause each time Beyonce releases a new album, 'Oh, great album. Better than the previous one. Artistic growth, etc.' And then as soon as the new mess comes out, 'Her last album wasn't THAT good actually, new one way better!' Some of ya'll are just excited to hear new music and shit. But u just wait when she releases ha new mess how ya'll gon start changing ur minds. Same thing happens with Brandy.

XXXI

Quote from: Young on April 25, 2016, 09:00:00 PM
It's a story

It's art

It's everything.

Don't get me Wrong Beyonce had BOPS and great songs

But I have to skip around and choose what I'm in the mood for

Lemon' is a STORY; a musical journey through the stratosphere

:plzstop: :plzstop:

JRocka

Quote from: Francois Lite on April 25, 2016, 09:09:39 PM
Quote from: LiBra on April 25, 2016, 09:05:14 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

It's kinda crazy though cause each time Beyonce releases a new album, 'Oh, great album. Better than the previous one. Artistic growth, etc.' And then as soon as the new mess comes out, 'Her last album wasn't THAT good actually, new one way better!' Some of ya'll are just excited to hear new music and shit. But u just wait when she releases ha new mess how ya'll gon start changing ur minds. Same thing happens with Brandy.

lol Honestly I haven't fuck with Bey since Bday :dead: i had revoked my stan card cause i wasn't impress with her material at all till now...I actually like it cause it's much more diverse than her previous efforts and the type of album i always wanted from her!

Zankou.

Jealous is the only good song from "Beyonc?" :letsmessfag: