All New Chasing Destiny TONIGHT (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 26, 2016, 10:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

asdfghjkl

boy if you don't make a official thread mess :dead:

Vonc2002

Yea u should and just bump it every week
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

The Brandy Barbie

I believe she could form a group with the girls there.  There's enough talent and all of them are pretty.  I don't know why she feels the need to do more looking. She just needs to pick the right girls out of what she has.

I remember watching Making the Band (Danity Kane) and Puff had to work with so much less the first season.  I remember watching with my bf at the time and saying "I don't really like any of them, except Aubrey and Andrea. Then Puff said the same thing. He took Aubrey, Andrea, and another girl and kept looking.

He needed to keep looking, but I don't think Kelly has to... But, I guess, it could just give her a bigger pool to choose from.  So I'll see.

FINE.

April 26, 2016, 08:11:24 PM #22 Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 08:14:08 PM by FINE.
n

I def see and hear why she's still searching

Young

The Brandy Barbie

There are at least 7 or 8 of them that have actual potential to be in the group. The girls are there. Let me tell you who it should be. Any of these: Skye, Gabby, Mayah, Ash, Shyanne, Brienna, Song.

Young

RAY7