All New Chasing Destiny TONIGHT (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 26, 2016, 10:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brandy Barbie

Skye is so beautiful and adorable at the same time.  I love her look and her positive attitude.  And she can sing, but several times, when they asked her to sing, she started out good. Then when she got to the high parts, she started screeching off key. When you have bunch of girls who already know how to use their voices, Skye got left behind.

Vonc2002

Meh
She just doesn't do it for me,  visually or vocally.
I think she might be a monica fan. U can always hear the difference.  Just a WILD  mess tbh
[instagram]
[/instagram]
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on May 18, 2016, 06:05:21 AM
Skye is so beautiful and adorable at the same time.  I love her look and her positive attitude.  And she can sing, but several times, when they asked her to sing, she started out good. Then when she got to the high parts, she started screeching off key. When you have bunch of girls who already know how to use their voices, Skye got left behind.
I can agree but that's the same with shyann tbh. Get rid of her and make it 4. Outside of shy, the best girls were picked tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

Yeah that was awful

and something that bothered me was Tricky's big fat ass. Like nigger you aren't the consumer. You're the producer and apart of the reason no one buys music anymore. How are you gonna say what we like? Most people don't think for themselves so all you gotta do is shove it down their throats and they down for whatever.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

SouravMay

B7

Vonc2002

May 18, 2016, 06:18:20 AM #350 Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 06:18:48 AM by Vonc2002
Every girl sent packing deserved to go. I would only want sky there cause she was beautiful and positive. If we were gonna go with an alright singer shoulda just picked skye, atleast she's beautiful too. Shyann looks like a damn chipmunk and her voice is meh

Stewie

Quote from: Mack on May 18, 2016, 06:05:12 AM
Shyann, Brienna & Kristal are awful

mmmmm

not awful just generic girls who wont make it without being in a group

Stewie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 18, 2016, 06:18:20 AM
Every girl sent packing deserved to go. I would only want sky there cause she was beautiful and positive. If we were gonna go with an alright singer shoulda just picked skye, atleast she's beautiful too. Shyann looks like a damn chipmunk and her voice is meh

sdkjfhsjdhfjshdfjhhjkhdjhhk well damn  :everythingok:

Opposites Attract.

n

Once their budget push through Shy is gonna slay. All the girls in Fifth Harmony were late asf until Simon upped that budget and now they all slay, except that fat one.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Mack on May 18, 2016, 06:14:19 AM
Where the hell is Nubian Queen?

Mayah.  I was very disappointed she didn't make it.  It may be because she can't dance. But I don't think it should be that important to be a great dancer.

Mayah, Gabs, and Brianna (sp?) seem like they would've make a cohesive group.

Young

Quote from: Young on May 18, 2016, 03:30:01 AM
Quote from: Young on May 18, 2016, 03:19:17 AM
Ashley gives that powerhouse an anointed J Hud, FantasiaKinda Vibe
Chy' has that  Mary J Monica with Bits of Missy as Well
Gabby gives a but of a Rih meets Brandy meets Pink Mess
Brienna gives Amerie meets Kelis
Kristal gives Beyonce with hints of Liy

The group is everything

SouravMay

My thing is in 3 years Krusty will be 40 I mean da fuck. For the group to pop off will take a year or two and till their established she'll be suffering cramps, plus her voice is deplorable tbh
B7

Vonc2002

Alyxx - a meh personality, look, and voice
Khylah - ugly spirit, can't dance, and a WILD ghetto voice.......and she wasn't cute either.
Maya - couldnt dance, her voice was just alright from what i heard,  not really memorable imo
Skye - her and shyann were really interchangeable as far as ability is concerned. I feel like maybe the youthfulness of shy gave her the edge.  They were a paper, rock, Scissors mess and shy lucked out tbh

Vonc2002

Quote from: Margeaux. on May 18, 2016, 06:20:24 AM
n

Once their budget push through Shy is gonna slay. All the girls in Fifth Harmony were late asf until Simon upped that budget and now they all slay, except that fat one.
f
I honestly only think its one cute girl in disharmony and that's the black one

Young

For the group with the white girl;

I could see Alyxx or maybe even Mayah working

Then maybe one more white girl
And a Hispanic one