#SlayanaWorldTour coming to GERMANY

Started by SouravMay, April 26, 2016, 04:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

Quote from: Harlem on April 29, 2016, 02:14:51 PM
Quote from: Scott LeBeau on April 29, 2016, 02:06:21 PM
so it seems like they will be announcing dates country by country.
ok, I guess

!!!!

Right Im a little confused by this... Don't get me wrong I LOVE the fact that she's gon be touring everywhere but y not just announce all this at once in a big way... Like they could've made a cute promo video and then dropped all dates after... I just want Bran to have the perfect marketing/advertising
:dead: guys come on

b7

Sovereign.

I feel like she's gonna make sure this her most EPIC mess. She's so focused & grinding!

b7

Completely reinventing herself and coming back with her own signature type of show. I can't wait

Harlem

Quote from: RekeRig on April 29, 2016, 03:54:09 PM
Quote from: Harlem on April 29, 2016, 02:14:51 PM
Quote from: Scott LeBeau on April 29, 2016, 02:06:21 PM
so it seems like they will be announcing dates country by country.
ok, I guess

!!!!

Right Im a little confused by this... Don't get me wrong I LOVE the fact that she's gon be touring everywhere but y not just announce all this at once in a big way... Like they could've made a cute promo video and then dropped all dates after... I just want Bran to have the perfect marketing/advertising
:dead: guys come on

I'm just sayin lol, I'll always be very critical on her/team on how they market her cuz this is what I do for work... I just want QUEEN to reach the masses and make a major impact u feel me...
:stressed:

Harlem

Quote from: RekeRig on April 29, 2016, 03:59:24 PM
Completely reinventing herself and coming back with her own signature type of show. I can't wait

!!!!!!!

She told Frank Gatson and team no more Beyonc? shit ok!
:plea:

Harlem

I'm hype for these US dates thou!!!!!! She's being smart cuz I just know for a FACT the music is coming before US dates!!!!
:gorlonfire:

Lazarus

April 29, 2016, 04:30:29 PM #53 Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 04:31:22 PM by Zinc
I like the fact she's announcing the tour dates as she goes. It's a smart tactic to avoid re-scheduling conflicts.

BORderline

so Berlin on July 3rd...

GORL, that's a cute reason to punch to Berlin

SouravMay

I'll be in London til July 4

No no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argh argh wtf
B7

SouravMay

This bitch had me rebooking my flights biiiiiiiit in Stuttgart, I can get a full
Hour with queen!!!!!
B7

Admin

Quote from: MrMoon on April 29, 2016, 04:51:26 PM
so Berlin on July 3rd...

GORL, that's a cute reason to punch to Berlin
I'm sure they'll add France dates too

SouravMay

I'm fuming at Brandy's stupid team... Who announces tours like that. Not a drop drop mess out. Dummy legendary selves. I'm glad she's coming but Hun... This ain't cute
B7

SouravMay

I'm gon do a little tour of me own...

London - Hamburg - Cologne - Berlin
B7