OMG! Guys, TC ol lurking ass shades that mess atop afro's head.........LOLZ!

Started by Vonc2002, April 29, 2016, 05:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

and we're off!
Young is gonna come in defending what he said...

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MypuzzystanK

I means i was a bit concerned about all that juice dripping from the ends of thosebaby jer curls but thats his head.. Tc. Was a  mess for this but that was shade at its finest and we wouldnt be real if it wasnt funny... Only thibg is ken. Dahl had been so light on shade and has really changed it makes it hard to really try to read.

Tc hun just because you invested in some hair coloring and a body shaper dont mean you are shadefree gorl

You still look a fool bby
Ken. Bby please get that hair braided up. I dont understand whats going on. Its 2016 you deserve better

It ages you

Vonc2002

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on August 13, 2016, 12:36:22 PM
I means i was a bit concerned about all that juice dripping from the ends of thosebaby jer curls but thats his head.. Tc. Was a  mess for this but that was shade at its finest and we wouldnt be real if it wasnt funny... Only thibg is ken. Dahl had been so light on shade and has really changed it makes it hard to really try to read.

Tc hun just because you invested in some hair coloring and a body shaper dont mean you are shadefree gorl

Ken. Bby please get that hair braided up. I dont understand whats going on. Its 2016 you deserve better

It ages you

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on August 13, 2016, 12:36:22 PM

It ages you

knnjnkbkbk

Vonc2002

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....