DAMMM BABY is coming. The slayage woops...

Started by King steevy, May 01, 2016, 04:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotep.

Y'all be trying it..

The only Janet tour that flopped was Rock With U and it still made money..

The European leg of the All for you tour was cancelled after 9/11 but was sold out.

Number ones made 65 million with only one cancellation after the stage collapsed at the Iowa state fair the day before her show. And that wasn't even an arena tour

And the first leg, and 2nd American leg of the unbreakable tour was 96% sold out with no promo. 

Pressed ass coons

AIDS!

Quote from: Hotep. on May 01, 2016, 08:17:23 PM
Y'all be trying it..

The only Janet tour that flopped was Rock With U and it still made money..

The European leg of the All for you tour was cancelled after 9/11 but was sold out.

Number ones made 65 million with only one cancellation after the stage collapsed at the Iowa state fair the day before her show. And that wasn't even an arena tour

And the first leg, and 2nd American leg of the unbreakable tour was 96% sold out with no promo. 

Pressed ass coons
tell 'em off hun'

AIDS!

Quote from: Genesis on May 01, 2016, 07:33:49 PM
Quote from: King steevy on May 01, 2016, 04:12:28 PM
some people use the word " legacy" and they don't even know what it means..
I thought i was  the one who didn't understand english..
But i guess..

anyway.. queen is queen
Queens dont cancel three tours in a row.

Tran is done and ruined any chance of her being a legend.
Dont you stand for Ci?
Queens sell 160 million records WW with multiple Grammys, and Number 1 albums and singles
what Queens don't do is release 4 fop albums back to back in the space of 10 years and get dropped from 2 record labels

throwintheTAL

Remember when tranet was rejected by the Hall of Fame? I'm sure Milly Vanilly sold a lot of records way back when too. But they're not legends and neither is Trans

SUPREME

Quote from: sumcatbroad on May 02, 2016, 09:38:24 AM
Remember when tranet was rejected by the Hall of Fame? I'm sure Milly Vanilly sold a lot of records way back when too. But they're not legends and neither is Trans
,mDMMDS<MSDMDS

You've been on a fcking roll lately

Morning

:traciandchelle:

AIDS!

Remember when Ci came out before Rih and a few years later Rih left Ci in the fucking  flop fairy dust and outsold her Discography x3?
Those were the damn days lols

FAMÈ

Zndnndjdjdjd

Not this APE walking up to the camera covered in black.

I'm scared

Kurama