Quote from: GGGLLLOOOCCCKKK on May 01, 2016, 10:05:37 PM
2:36 Malcolm admits to wanting to be seen and heard back in the day
Admitted to not having a lot of friends
Says the board provided a group of men that he could relate to
n

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: RON. on May 01, 2016, 10:14:59 PM
Quote from: GGGLLLOOOCCCKKK on May 01, 2016, 10:00:27 PM
2:29 Malcolm expresses his disdain for the video of his American idol audition and why he was so pissed about it
Says he didn't like that his family was in the video
And feels that it fucked him up because that was everyone's last card!

Too bad, the video was taken off YouTube but I still have the backup if anyone wants it

I do too. sdfjkkkkkkkkkkkkhsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssn

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

2:53 at this point Malcolm doesn't know that Afro is still recording
Further tries to convince Afro to pretend that there was MESS in hea and to hype the shit up

merkaba

Quote from: Herbie's Podcast on May 01, 2016, 10:14:41 PM
Quote from: Marie Laveau on May 01, 2016, 10:11:02 PM
Quote from: Herbie's Podcast on May 01, 2016, 09:57:49 PM
Quote from: Marie Laveau on May 01, 2016, 09:54:28 PM
This gorl is going to be in his 50's doing the same shit. Like... how many times are you going to say I want to cut BSource for good :uhh: It should never be that serious. Just log off :uhh:

This should be a fun environment for you.
I hit 30 this year and I think that has to do with a LOT of things that I've seen changing honestly. But I am glad that I lost interest in running a Brandy board, or dragging people...that shouldn't be "fun".

There are plenty of people who side eye people who sit online and talk about celebs and drag them, etc. So honestly many people on here aren't in a position to judge. But I can understand that judging someone else makes you feel like you're completely 100 on your end.

But you broke the ice when you called certain members out of their name, luv  :howfestive:

I'm not buying this whole "growth" mess. Outgrown the board! changing! cause you've done this manyyyy times.

and you can claim I'm judging you but it's just my opinion. You're the one who opened your self and your life to ppl on here so expect some critic and opinions that will differ from yours.
That's fine if you disagree. But I can say that many people on here have asked why the big "change". Have called me disingenuous. Said that I have gotten boring. "Bring back fun Afro". Honestly a lot of my conclusions on my interaction with the board are based on things said on here.

Some of you are so quick to take everything as shade and a read, or saying someone is better than you or something. Let go of that.

This last line. Typical Afro.

"Don't judge! Victim here! What about you gors?"

Bby this is about you

They asked that when you were legit staying out of mess. Like I said it was ruined when you started to dabble back in mess again. It was kinda proof that it was a facade of sorts.

I'm not being shady or trying to "read" right now. I do however find it alarming that you would feel the need to say things to be forced to stop coming on here. Truth is you care about what people say about you and you need to work on that. Seriously. Don't care about the ramblings! You do and have mentioned it before. I honestly cringed when you said "The fun Afro will be back" like gor if you want to ramble about your ancestry then you should and not give a fuck what anyone says tbqfh. 

GLOCK

May 01, 2016, 10:22:35 PM #231 Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:23:28 PM by GGGLLLOOOCCCKKK
2:54 Malc says without him, Afro and a few others (not mentioned)
b source would be boring and dry ...

GLOCK

2:57 Malcolm says that Afro PM's him every time he finds out a new discovery about his ancestry
Says it's overkill
Afro cackles
Afro says he's happy that this is who he has always been this person but found himself being a character with Ken Doll

GLOCK

May 01, 2016, 10:26:56 PM #233 Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:27:47 PM by GGGLLLOOOCCCKKK
2:59 sounds of Malcolm eating something and crunching  can be heard (sounds like a bag of chips)
Continues to babble and he has food in his mouth

GLOCK

May 01, 2016, 10:27:12 PM #234 Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:28:00 PM by GGGLLLOOOCCCKKK
Edit

GLOCK

3:06 Afro discussed D (his former lover)

FINE.

Nine

ppn4prnwpfwefdffd not 3 damn hours

guess y'all had a lot to talk abouts