Zoe ever after S2 supposedly filming this month!

Started by Purple Moon, May 02, 2016, 03:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

I am super excited for this. I feel like they will tweak it and be edgier and really go there. I feel like it can be more honest. Get money Ghan  :cheerup:

STUNNA GOD

D

Book! Well hopefully Gemini gets hit by a bus..... And the child gets shipped to boarding school.

RatherBe

They just need to make it more drama centered rather than comedy.. It has a great core to be a good drama comedy.. There's a few kii's but it's nothing to roll in the floor about.. The storyline has sooo much potential

#Mu7

I love this!!! It's all about perception and when people think back to "prime" Brandy. They think about the Brandy that was BOOKED!!! And Queen is FUCKING BOOKED!!

ZOE was a decent and HAD potential. It was the pilot season. I'm sure they will be making some changes, hopefully changing the format to 1 hour LONG and focusing more on just ZOE and less of Gemni. Even though it would be nice for the dynamic of Zoe and Gemini to keep fucking!!

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Trey on May 02, 2016, 09:34:08 AM
D

Book! Well hopefully Gemini gets hit by a bus..... And the child gets shipped to boarding school.
and then pull a fresh prince having him come back from school in episode 2 as a chiseled 19 yr old :ohwow:

Wtv

as some have been saying since months ago: album aint coming

:justabit:

FINE.

Harlem

Quote from: Denver. on May 02, 2016, 11:17:10 AM
Quote from: FINE. on May 02, 2016, 10:22:33 AM
Hopefully the entire show is revamped

!!!

!!!!!

They need to take notes from all the popular shows out now (mainly the ABC ones) and apply it to Zoe... It can be sooooo much better

Harlem

I thought it wasn't needed before but Gemini and the son should get replaced or the higher ups should have Gemini working out w/ a trainer and the son in some acting classes before this new season shoots

Cuban0

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on May 02, 2016, 09:24:32 AM
I am super excited for this. I feel like they will tweak it and be edgier and really go there. I feel like it can be more honest. Get money Ghan  :cheerup:

MosDef

yearofbrandy

I think this season gonna be totally different. Brandy gonna change some stuff. I'm glad BET giving her another season!