honestly, who really needs/wants a new Brandy alberm?

Started by yekim, May 02, 2016, 10:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Depends on the music tbh. I would want more but Im not here for an album within the same vein as B&P

The Brandy Barbie

May 02, 2016, 11:27:32 AM #16 Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 11:28:27 AM by The Brandy Barbie
Quote from: yekim on May 02, 2016, 10:13:19 AM
so stfu about an album, it aint coming anyways, like, sit back and throw on the above suggested albums and think, ya know what, if she nev' make another alberm again, I have these.

This is my thing.  I would love new music, but, if she wasn't acting, she still wouldn't have an album out, ANYWAY. What crazy person wants to put an album out just to have it snatched or get sued?

So do we want her sitting at home twirling her thumbs or do we want her out and about doing other things, winning?  Some people in here would rather her sit at home, I think, because they secretly don't want her to win. But oh well to them. 

And it is a good point that most of these singers that put out albums on the regular, their music isn't all that great tbqfh...

yekim

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 02, 2016, 11:14:53 AM
U stfu hun

When Bran released Two Eleven, I was a freshman in high school. I graduate in 2 weeks

yeah, that's really not my problem. blame ur parents for not fucking and making you earlier

and two eleven sucks btw

so kindly shut the fuck up like I told you to in the first motherfucking place

:plea:

yekim

yekim

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on May 02, 2016, 11:27:32 AM
Quote from: yekim on May 02, 2016, 10:13:19 AM
so stfu about an album, it aint coming anyways, like, sit back and throw on the above suggested albums and think, ya know what, if she nev' make another alberm again, I have these.

This is my thing.  I would love new music, but, if she wasn't acting, she still wouldn't have an album out, ANYWAY. What crazy person wants to put an album out just to have it snatched or get sued?

So do we want her sitting at home twirling her thumbs or do we want her out and about doing other things, winning?  Some people in here would rather her sit at home, I think, because they secretly don't want her to win. But oh well to them. 

And it is a good point that most of these singers that put out albums on the regular, their music isn't all that great tbqfh...

because most of these faggs are fuckin haters

im here for ACTINdy, she can record when she goes home after tapings

#logic

:letsmessfag:

The Brandy Barbie

U stfu hun

When Bran released Two Eleven, I was a freshman in high school. I graduate in 2 weeks

Maybe, that's the other thing.  Some of you are REALLY young, no offense. You weren't around to see her be an it girl artist.  So maybe you don't quite respect that she's already been there, done that.  Of course you are not going to go listen to NSN...

Gilgamesh.

If you yourself think Two Eleven was crap why would you expect people to be content with waiting for her next album? :uhh:

Kaeli.

Quote from: yekim on May 02, 2016, 11:28:28 AM
U stfu hun

yeah, that's really not my problem. blame ur parents for not fucking and making you earlier

and two eleven sucks btw

so kindly shut the fuck up like I told you to in the first motherfucking place

:plea:

Dyke bitch FUCK you. How about that

Kaeli.

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on May 02, 2016, 11:39:30 AM
U stfu hun

Maybe, that's the other thing.  Some of you are REALLY young, no offense. You weren't around to see her be an it girl artist.  So maybe you don't quite respect that she's already been there, done that.  Of course you are not going to go listen to NSN...

What does that have to do with anything.  :shannonsmissing:

I'm pretty aware of Brandy's Impact lmaoz

LOONA.

Zankou.