she was EVERYHING

Started by Young, May 03, 2016, 04:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Vonc2002

Whoops 8* LOLZ!
& 17 Nominations
Queen Baker :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Wow jans is 17 above Ugly AND Beyonce LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And nita is #26, glad she has grammys and other awards to attest to her greatness.  Diana rode a dick to the top

Young

$250 million
In 1981 she left Motown and signed with RCA records for $20 million, which was the largest deal for a singer at the time. Ross would go on to amass a substantial fortune over the next three decades. Diana Ross has an estimated net worth of $250 million.Mar 18, 2015

$80 Million
Anita Baker net worth:
$80 Million.
Anita Baker net worth: Anita Baker is an American jazz singer, soul singer, and songwriter who has a net worth of $80 million.

LOLZ

Vonc2002

Dorian i don't care how much money they have.  Nita aint writing me a check. She's respected and awarded n things.  Diana is the personification of sleeping your way to the top,  bug eyed hoe LOLZ!

Young

sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd

wow so Diana sold more and was better

Vonc2002

Diana hasn't sold more :dead:
Anita has 5x platinum albums, Diana doesn't even have a double platinum album. Shit music and SHIT sales. She was just popular and had some hits :kii:

Boomz

Diana is the bigger legend

Anita has the better catalog (and who I prefer)

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on May 03, 2016, 06:06:33 PM
sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd

and

Diana>Anit'
boy you're OWT of it

Vonc2002

Quote from: Boomer on May 03, 2016, 06:37:20 PM
Diana is the bigger legend

Anita has the better catalog (and who I prefer)
This is true. Diana rode Barry gordy's dick to the top of the charts and also crossed over into movies and shit. She definitely is a bigger star but Nita sold more albums and DEFINITELY was more awarded and respected musically

Young

Yeah so Diana>>

lol

Preference!
lol,no.

FINE.

Vonc2002

So yea Anita>>>>>>
sold more albums and has a grammy........8 of em LOLZ!

BAPHOMET.

Diana is REALLY known in pop culture and Global.

Love ANT' tho' but yeah... Diana's music too >>>