Beys wants you fags in formation for LGBTQ rights & equality in NC

Started by LOONA., May 04, 2016, 01:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: MelMel on May 04, 2016, 02:07:53 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 04, 2016, 01:56:22 AM
She is an absolute angel. My sister went to the NC show tonight and I thought it would be a complete wash out because it rained all day on and off. The show actually got pushed back until 9pm. It had to stop mid way for about 15 min because it started raining. She paid a 60,000.00 fee just to continue to play longer at the stadium. My sister said the show was amazing.

:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:
:stressed:

RatherBe

So glad that lately she hasn't really been afraid to get in the trenches and take a side no matter who it pisses off.. She's always kinda done it.. But time around seems more bold/ unapologetic.

Stewie

ok guys...im sure she didnt pull out her OWN credit card to pay that $60,000 fee....her label will cover the cost of that kjkjjkjjk

AIDS!

Gggg right she probably made 10x that amount that night
Good on her for coming through for her fans though
A lot of artists would never

Real

I heard about this. Several artists have cancelled shows in NC and have been boycotting performing in the state. It's cool she posted about it on her site.

BigDawg

Quote from: Real on May 04, 2016, 06:38:35 AM
I heard about this. Several artists have cancelled shows in NC and have been boycotting performing in the state. It's cool she posted about it on her site.
Yea...it's so stupid. Like sign that shit and be done with it. What is the big deal?

BigDawg

Quote from: GOLD on May 04, 2016, 06:21:42 AM
Right, she truly could have bounced out. Some people left because they didnt want to wait for the show to start back up...so alot of people went right on up to the better seats.

LOONA.

Quote from: BigDawg on May 04, 2016, 08:01:02 AM
Right, she truly could have bounced out. Some people left because they didnt want to wait for the show to start back up...so alot of people went right on up to the better seats.

Ommmmmmm

Damn DUMMIES

BigDawg

Quote from: Drais. on May 04, 2016, 08:16:29 AM

Ommmmmmm

Damn DUMMIES

!!
P

I guess they thought she wouldnt come back out. But she did, and my sister said it was excellent and worth the wait.

Abcd

I'm not really here for this bathroom law though. Give them a sepertate bathroom if it's that serious.

garlic

Quote from: MelMel on May 04, 2016, 02:07:53 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 04, 2016, 01:56:22 AM
She is an absolute angel. My sister went to the NC show tonight and I thought it would be a complete wash out because it rained all day on and off. The show actually got pushed back until 9pm. It had to stop mid way for about 15 min because it started raining. She paid a 60,000.00 fee just to continue to play longer at the stadium. My sister said the show was amazing.

:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

:stressed:

garlic

Quote from: Drais. on May 04, 2016, 08:16:29 AM

Ommmmmmm

Damn DUMMIES

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

#1 Cuz IM Da BeSt!