Jay Z Is Recording A ?Lemonade? Response Album

Started by JRocka, May 04, 2016, 12:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

he's talked about her before too

That verse on "Lost one" slayed

Mel.

a response album to your wife's diss album?
ch....literally no one is asking for this

and tbh I wouldn't be surprised if all this was a huge stunt and Beyonce lied about it all
it def wouldn't be far from her wheelhouse....fame whores.

Vonc2002

May 04, 2016, 12:50:03 PM #17 Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:50:29 PM by Vonc2002
See, so calculated and disingenuous
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

May 04, 2016, 12:51:03 PM #18 Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:52:01 PM by LiBra
I'm not a huge stan of Beyonce but I don't think she would lie about being cheated on! i mean some of the best songs happen to be bout actual shit that happen in life and i think she give us a hint with Resentment...i don't get fame whore from her at all

yummy

I'm sure they have real marital issues. Solange didn't go Kill Bill on his ass in that elevator for no reason.

SouravMay

Didn't he diss her on that Missy Elliott song?
B7

b7

Quote from: Mel. on May 04, 2016, 12:49:01 PM
a response album to your wife's diss album?
ch....literally no one is asking for this

and tbh I wouldn't be surprised if all this was a huge stunt and Beyonce lied about it all
it def wouldn't be far from her wheelhouse....fame whores.
i can see how some would think its late, but its just music at the end of the day  :dead: he was even in one of the videos.
Where is the lie? she doesn't even do interviews anymore lol

Its Art at the end of the day. A lot of artists play a character or sing through someone else's experience. Hell, Jazmine sullivan even said her recent album wasn't necessarily about herself this time. This is nothing new. the only difference is that Bey is letting everyone run with their own conclusions and opinions and i honestly dont think she should be crucified for that.

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 04, 2016, 12:51:15 PM
I'm sure they have real marital issues. Solange didn't go Kill Bill on his ass in that elevator for no reason.
!!!!

what else would it be about? I dont see Solo going off like that just because he looked at her wrong

n

There's a reason Bey allowed her to let HAVE

Mel.

Quote from: LiBra on May 04, 2016, 12:51:03 PM
I'm not a huge stan of Beyonce but I don't think she would lie about being cheated on! i mean some of the best songs happen to be bout actual shit that happen in life and i think she give us a hint with Resentment...i don't get fame whore from her at all

ch....
she is as calculated as they come

and if he done her so wrong wo many times, why is she still with him?

Zankou.

Quote from: Mel. on May 04, 2016, 12:54:23 PM

ch....

n

ask her

b7

ch....

Why do a lot of humans do what they do? Especially when in love?

People going back or taking someone back is nothing new Mel lol

DVDDY.

ch....

If she left, people will ask why she didn't try to work it out. It's a lose-lose situation.

JRocka

May 04, 2016, 12:58:13 PM #28 Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:58:25 PM by LiBra

ch....

It's a typical relationship shit happens...it doesn't mean everything she sang was based on her personal life as Rig said. Plus I really don't give a fuck if it is or not tbh! She gave me a great album and i love it  :cheerup:

Mel.

Quote from: 1RIG on May 04, 2016, 12:56:16 PM

ch....

Why do a lot of humans do what they do? Especially when in love?

People going back or taking someone back is nothing new Mel lol

I mean...
I'm not saying it's nothing new

but I just get fraud from her.