Jay Z Is Recording A ?Lemonade? Response Album

Started by JRocka, May 04, 2016, 12:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Beyonce sings ?He always got them fucking excuses. I pray to the Lord you reveal what his truth is.? She might get her wish. Jay Z gave Beyonce the OK to release Lemonade, but not before he began crafting a response record of his own. Beyonce?s new record, which tops the charts and gives her her sixth No. 1 album, making her the first artist to have their first six records top debut at the top, marketed itself. The narrative promoted a theme of infidelity and left the music community wondering whether the songs were authentic to her personal life. I understand a great record is part fantasy, but I would like to believe Beyonce didn?t create her world of angst and desperation in Lemonade for sales. She?ll let the music do the talking, but one indicator the album speaks her truth emerges from a new report today suggesting Jay Z is recording a response album. He reportedly wants to share his side of the story. ?Jay is working on an album telling his side of things,? explains a source close to the couple to Us Weekly. One album doubter is Beyonce?s dad, Matthew Knowles, who said ?People want to make it about her. Maybe she dug deep and made it about something we all could relate to.? But insiders say ?the album says it all.? ?It explains how she and Jay got through their problems. The good outweighed the bad, so she gave him a second chance.?

i think Jay-z album gonna slay a bit...I'm here for it

b7

i dont think he will, but it wouldn't surprise me

and I'm sure they'll have a tour surrounding both albums :dead: a Jay vs Bey thing. They're SMART

AIDS!

Real

They're really gonna milk this.

I kinda hate that he married her tbh

Zankou.

Quote from: Real on May 04, 2016, 12:43:43 PM
They're really gonna milk this.

I kinda hate that he married her tbh

what the...

SUPREME

She's been more vocal about them then he has, musically

So that'd be a new perspective

JRocka

May 04, 2016, 12:44:14 PM #9 Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:44:47 PM by LiBra
I'm still waiting on that joint album they were to do every since...but Rig you may be on to something there! That would be a smart and dope marketing plan

b7

Quote from: LiBra on May 04, 2016, 12:44:14 PM
I'm still waiting on that joint album they were to do every since...buy Rig you may be on to something there! That would be a smart and dope marketing plan
i can totally see the tour already in my head  :dead:

And heeeey Libra. King self lol

Lazarus

They're marketing geniuses and love to stir the pot. Kudos to them.

yummy

not a fucking diss record going at your own wife

I'm coughing

JRocka

Quote from: 1RIG on May 04, 2016, 12:45:19 PM
Quote from: LiBra on May 04, 2016, 12:44:14 PM
I'm still waiting on that joint album they were to do every since...buy Rig you may be on to something there! That would be a smart and dope marketing plan
i can totally see the tour already in my head  :dead:

And heeeey Libra. King self lol
Hey Rig bby  :supluv: