Jans is pregnant with her first child

Started by yummy, May 04, 2016, 02:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

May 04, 2016, 02:55:59 PM Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 02:58:54 PM by ANIMMAI
https://twitter.com/etnow/status/727931083463995393

Janet Jackson is said to be pregnant with her first child.

A source shared the news to Entertainment Tonight, but the singer is yet to publicly confirm it.

The star - who turns 50 on May 16 - postponed her tour last month to start a family with husband Wissam Al Mana.

:omgwatshappening:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

n

She better be. Congrats to her

But she needs to return everyone's fucking money

Vonc2002

That old bitch cancelled that tour immediately.  If she sneezes wrong that bby is a goner :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

merkaba

yummy

I know medicine has come a long way but ch...they better go rescue a puppy or sumn and call it a damn day.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 04, 2016, 02:59:18 PM
That old bitch cancelled that tour immediately.  If she sneezes wrong that bby is a goner :dead:

F
F
F
F

C
ff
F
F
The way i just HOWLED   :loose2when:

What is wrong with you

AIDS!

Vonc2002

Having bbys after a certain age is risky but not unheard of. She more than likely froze her eggs a while ago and maybe that beat up ass uterus is still intact enough to carry a child. Im sure she went to the best doctors. And women don't announce until a certain time, so she's probably a good ways into her pregnancy

AIDS!

Quote from: 1RIG on May 04, 2016, 02:58:38 PM
n

She better be. Congrats to her

But she needs to return everyone's fucking money
refunds having been going on for a while hun

AIDS!