TIME For Some SPRING Cleaning - All Members Enter...

Started by Rxxf, May 04, 2016, 05:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

This forum has been extra FILTHY as of late.
Pure MESS.

But we can strive for an ORGANIZED Mess, if you will.  :blush:
I'm not one for controlling or banning members every two seconds. No ma'am. It kills the BSource experience.

However, I have ZERO tolerance for BRANDY SHADE and I'm disgusted by over-the-top personal attacks (we don't want suicidal situations on our hands bbys, as some conduct can affect people who are heavily/unhealthily involved in social media). Rules will be re-evaluated to prevent actions that mirror online-bullying.  :wub:

With that said (after some discussion amongst the Staff), Squid ( :wub: ) added a "warning" feature, to eliminate immediate bans. Only the mods and the member warned can see their history. Repeat offenders will be banned immediately, of course.

Now, our staff does a great job ( :wub: ) -- Rig, Cuban0, Young, Annie, pCj, and Jonovan... 

AND...

I'm in favor of adding another MOD on a probationary period. This member must be someone who respects Brandy and members, someone who demonstrates self-regulation skills (no lashing out or power trips :ohwow: when you don't get your way), must be level-headed, relatively non-messy, and who is PRESENT enough when the Admins are away, amongst other qualifications...

Please VOTE/SUGGEST names for the new MOD position. Final decision will be made during the weekend. No POLLS for now. This is up for ANYONE. Just POST a member and why. Squid and I will look through the threads.

Love you ALL, Lil BITS.
:wub: ^_^ :-P ^_^ :wub:
:wub:
BRANDY

GLOCK

May 04, 2016, 05:07:38 PM #1 Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 05:07:52 PM by GLOCK for MOD 2016
omff

SouravMay

Oh wow, I fit the description, perfectly. Wow wow.
B7

b7

:blush:

Add a Poll if you can, to make it easier on yourself. I love the idea of Mayday and i always have  :dead: Jayden too. Glock would change some
of his ways if he were to become a mod. I actually trust him and think he's a great guy

He's been stanning for Mon' a little hard in spots but I'll chalk that up to him reminiscing n mess

:udontlookok: :holdupguys:

SUPREME

I can't tell steev to die anymore? :(

Awee

Guess I'll behave a bit then

Vonc2002

WOW, Ralf basically just named glock in that description, impartial self
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ? on May 04, 2016, 05:05:16 PM
This forum has been extra FILTHY as of late.
Pure MESS.

sssssssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 04, 2016, 05:11:59 PM
WOW, Ralf basically just named glock in that description, impartial self
LOVE HIM SO MUCH  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Opposites Attract.

No shade but all of this is just..... Idk but yeah

I vote Jayden, Rome and Theo since they've already done it. I mean I think Glock would be a good Mod as well, I guess. I really don't even care tbh lol

It's unconditional, these days you know....