Britney Spears Writes Personalney Letter To Her Sons For Mother?s Day

Started by JRocka, May 04, 2016, 05:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Usually it?s the kids that give their mom a present on Mother?s Day, but this year Miss Britney Spears is the one with the gift. Not long after she posted an endearing video of her and her two sons, Sean Preston, 10, and Jayden James, 9, goofing around in the backyard of her Calabasas, CA home, TIME posted a letter she wrote to them for Mother?s Day:
"To Jayden and Preston You are my masterpieces. From the day I saw the most precious eyes, I believed in miracles to the core. Such a gift God has given me, exploring in your beautiful worlds every day. I pray as a mother I teach you strength and passion to carry through the struggles in the world. Most battles will always be won on your knees. I pray you find your dreams. God always comes to us in tiny whispers. I pray you always find his whisper and understand the true meaning behind following your inner voice as well. Always believe in yourself and know anything is possible. I pray dreaming awakens your soul to limitless possibilities. I hope the most precious mysteries of life stay with you always and you are never ashamed of how bright your light truly is. I hope you learn praying alone is when you are most connected to God, and know you are never alone. He is with you always. I pray you laugh, love and soar through your journey of life."

this beautiful and heart warming...she's such a humble person with a beautiful spirit! Her kids brought her back from the brink of madness and the inspiration that keeps her going! Love ha

Glenda

Omffffffff. That was beautiful.

I am so happy for her and I can't wait to see them grow up. I hope they make their mother proud.

Happy Mother's Day, Britney. ommmm

merkaba

Quote from: LiBra on May 04, 2016, 05:33:01 PM
Usually it?s the kids that give their mom a present on Mother?s Day, but this year Miss Britney Spears is the one with the gift. Not long after she posted an endearing video of her and her two sons, Sean Preston, 10, and Jayden James, 9, goofing around in the backyard of her Calabasas, CA home, TIME posted a letter she wrote to them for Mother?s Day:
"To Jayden and Preston You are my masterpieces. From the day I saw the most precious eyes, I believed in miracles to the core. Such a gift God has given me, exploring in your beautiful worlds every day. I pray as a mother I teach you strength and passion to carry through the struggles in the world. Most battles will always be won on your knees. I pray you find your dreams. God always comes to us in tiny whispers. I pray you always find his whisper and understand the true meaning behind following your inner voice as well. Always believe in yourself and know anything is possible. I pray dreaming awakens your soul to limitless possibilities. I hope the most precious mysteries of life stay with you always and you are never ashamed of how bright your light truly is. I hope you learn praying alone is when you are most connected to God, and know you are never alone. He is with you always. I pray you laugh, love and soar through your journey of life."

this beautiful and heart warming...she's such a humble person with a beautiful spirit! Her kids brought her back from the brink of madness and the inspiration that keeps her going! Love ha

d